Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

How to change Photoshop CS6 SWF panel scale mode

Aug 3, 2012 8:01 AM

I have successfully created a SWF panel in Photoshop CS6 but the stage scale mode is ignored and I just cannot figure out why it doesn't work.

I have follwed the examples in the "USING THE ADOBE CREATIVE SUITE 6 SDK" pdf, I have created a working CSXS manifest and opened the panel in Photoshop and had the panel create a new document but I cannot change the stage scale mode.

I know it is possible because the mini bridge paneldoes it, so what am I missing?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 3, 2012 3:23 PM   in reply to thecmann2

In your .actionscriptProperties file do you have additionalCompilerArguments="-includes=mx.managers.systemClasses.Mars hallingSupport"?

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 6, 2012 9:42 AM   in reply to thecmann2

thecmann2 wrote:

May I ask what exactly that does?

Of course! This reason this argument is necessary stems from the architecture used to load extensions. Each extension is loaded as a sub-application by an application called StageManager. In order for these two swfs to play nicely with one another you have to use something called the Marshall Plan (http://sourceforge.net/adobe/flexsdk/wiki/Marshall%20Plan/ has a pretty detailed overview of the Marshall Plan and why it's necessary).

thecmann2 wrote:

Another question : Why is there an empty grey strip at the bottom of the SWF when I use csxs:CSExtension in the mxml file?

That's the status bar. You can remove that by setting showStatusBar="false" for your CSExtension.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (1)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points