• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why does file go into ACS but not into Store?

Explorer ,
Aug 06, 2012 Aug 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My particular hell:

Generally, I can upload PDFs in ACS and then update my Store without problem. But every once in a while I have a PDF that will go into ACS but will NOT go into the Store. I've posted about this before. Previously, I've replaced or deleted images in InDesign, or printed Postscript out of InDesign and then distilled as a PDF. Now, I've got a PDF that just won't appear in the Store, regardless of what I try. ACS and the Store are otherwise working fine together -- I updated the Store from ACS with another PDF around the same time just fine.

Has anyone ever encountered this problem? Has anyone had success in dealing straightforwardly with this problem? I've done all sort of things -- omitted metadata, omitted bookmarks, omitted hyperlinks, thoroughly scrubbed the PDF in Acrobat Pro -- nothing has worked.

Any ideas, anyone? Any notions of where else to look for solutions?

Anything would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 07, 2012 Aug 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The answer, it turns out, was simple but crucial: escape any apostrophes in the metadata.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines