• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing Quiz Questions

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2012 Aug 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to find a way to reuse some questions in my course for inclusion in a Final Quiz, without having to reinput all of the questions.

I made a copy of my course and imported the questions I wanted for my Final Quiz. I didn't think I could use these, as they had the same interaction ID as the questions in my course. Is there a way around having to reinput questions from my course I want to include in a Final Quiz without retyping all and have my scoring work property when reporting to LMS?

Thanks very much.

Susan

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The interaction Id can remain the same, so long as it is in a new Quiz. The Quiz ID will be unique and so the questoin responses will be tracked seperatly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I'll give this a try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are re-importing them to the same quiz, I would just change the interaction ID to something else. That would solve the problem as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I just change this to something myself? I thought because these were generated, there was some significance to them.  I would have to be sure it is a different interaction ID than anything else in the course, correct?  Thanks for your responses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you can change them, just make sure they are unique within the quiz. They are auto generated to keep them from being repeated.

Usually I've seen the quiz import tool create new unique interaction id's for questions. The only time I have seen the interaction ID repeated is if you use the copy/paste function to recreate the quiz slides. However, it has been a while since I used the import quiz tool.

The cat-on-keyboard method is one trick I have seen used to keep the id's random.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks again. I have just the cat that loves to do that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources