Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player 11.3 r300 crashes

Jun 12, 2012 Jun 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just had an update for Adobe Flash Player, and ever since then I have had multiple crashes every time I try to play a youtube video.

It will work for a few minutes, then will randomly crash Firefox. If I go to Task Manager and end Adobe Flash Player process, Firefox starts working again.

I was using youtube last night before the update and it was fine, after the update almost every video has crashed.

I'm running Windows 7, Firefox 13.

Is there a fix for this? Or a way to revert back to an unbroken version until it is fixed?

Thanks for any help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 12, 2012 Jun 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just an update

It seems if you uninstall Flash Player here: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html#main_Uninstalling_

and then Reinstall here: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

it fixes itself. I haven't had any problems yet since doing this, although I'll update if I have another crash.

No idea why this works, so don't bother asking

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 13, 2012 Jun 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems like that was only a temporary fix, having issues with crashes again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2012 Jun 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry you're encountering these problems.  Please see this FAQ for troubleshooting steps:

How do I troubleshoot Flash Player's protected mode for Firefox?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2012 Jun 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem but with all videos: CNN, YouTube. MSN, Yahoo, etc. as well as music on Media Player, Real, etc.

Your troubleshooting FAQ was not helpful.  I've tried all other suggestions and none worked.

I had to do a System Restore to before Flash Player 11.3.300 installed and now everything works fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 14, 2012 Jun 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeh same with me.

I've just gone back to 11.2 until this problem is fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2012 Jun 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Player 11.3 causes Firefox hang in my laptop as well. I've noticed that it consumes a lot of CPU and memory with even just opening one youtube video and sometimes even just opening the youtube site eats a lot of RAM which makes the browsing experience horrible.

It wasn't like this before the Flash player update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2012 Jun 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All facebook games crashed with this plugin. Also CPU thread is extremly high and imposibble to play!

Please fix this!!!

My browser is Mozilla Firefox

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2012 Jun 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have same problem with Flash Player 11.3. Every 5 min my mozilla crashed! Please fix this problem. Using Firefox 13.0.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2012 Jun 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. It has crashed multiple times on Firefox 13 since I upgraded to 11.3 r300.  Not only on videos, but on web sites that I may have open in the background under a different tab.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 18, 2012 Jun 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 20, 2012 Jun 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

REPOST from another thread entry on same issue here:

44. Jeromie Clark,

Adobe Employee

Jun 20, 2012 11:53 AM    in reply to Katomlin 

Thanks for your note.

We're working diligently in collaboration with Mozilla on fixing the remaining stability issues, but cannot comment publicly about a specific future release date.  Please know that we're working hard to get a fix into the community.  We also want to make sure that this fix does not introduce new problems.  This means that we both need to identify and fix the problem, as well as conduct extensive certification testing.  We're  testing candidate builds now, but may need to iterate if we identify any newly-introduced issues during that testing.  Once we have a fix available, we'll definitely be making announcements in the forums.

If you have a set of steps that always results in a crash, please share those with us now.  We have a couple consistently reproducible cases which are fixed, but more examples of consistent crashes will be really helpful in terms of validating our fix, or identifying additional issues that need to be investigated.

Please know that our goal is to always release a high-quality product, and that we spend a great deal of time and energy ensuring that we test across as wide an array of hardware and software configurations as possible while continuing to bring Flash developers a modern generation of capabilities for creating beautiful, engaging and compelling experiences in your favorite browser.  We apologize for any inconvenience, and are working hard to bring you a stable, secure and enjoyable experience.

While we conduct extensive testing on every new release (there were 2 private and 3 public beta releases for Flash Player 11.3 that spanned months, in addition to daily stability testing on our end that did not expose the issues that you are currently experiencing), there is a near-infinite number of combinations of operating systems, hardware and drivers in the field in addition to a steady pace of new technology.  We do our best to ensure that our releases are stable, and constantly refine and invent new testing techniques to ensure that we release the highest-quality products possible.

If you need to revert to a previous version temporarily, that's okay.  Please make sure that you always download Flash Player directly from Adobe to ensure that you're getting an authentic product.

Here's a guide on how to revert to a previous version:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2012 Jun 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We've released Flash Player 11.3.300.262, which addresses some general stability issues with Flash Player 11.3 on Firefox for Windows 7 and Windows Vista.  If you're running Firefox 13.0, you'll also want to upgrade to Firefox 13.0.1.

You can get the latest Flash Player here:

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

If you're still seeing crashes after updating, please check out the following troubleshooting instructions, then start a new discussion so we can investigate your specific issue in further detail.  (It quickly gets to difficult to glean useful information out of the 50-reply threads)

1.) Type "about:crashes" in your address bar, and copy the links for the time period where you encountered the crash.

2.) Please temporarily disable other plugins.  Click Firefox > Help > Restart with Add-ons disabled

3.) Try disabling Hardware Acceleration in Flash Player.  Details are the Solve Video Problems section, here:  http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/video-playback-issues.html

4.) If the issue persists, please disable Hardware Acceleration in Firefox:

Click the orange Firefox button

Click Options

Under General, uncheck Use hardware acceleration where available

5.) Attach the output of dxdiag.exe to your new discussion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 22, 2012 Jun 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome, downloading now.
I'll let you know how it works out and if I have any issues

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 07, 2012 Aug 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After 11.3.300 got installed on my computer it started crashing in a really bad way after running the browser for a few minutes - it just powered itself off !

When I went to the site to get archives of older versions, I decided to go with 10.3.183.20 (which was a lot smaller than any of the 11s), and it's been fine ever since.

I have a vague memory of having issues like this before due to having a lemon video chipset on this cheapo computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Graphics hardware definitely sounds like a possibility.  We'd like to know more about your configuration, so that we can at least blacklist that hardware to prevent other folks from running into the same problem.

If you could give us the output of dxdiag.exe on your computer, that would be very helpful.

Click Start > run > dxdiag.exe

Choose Save All Information

In the forums, click Use Advanced Editor (it's a the upper right of the reply window), and attach the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeromie Clark wrote:

Graphics hardware definitely sounds like a possibility.  We'd like to know more about your configuration, so that we can at least blacklist that hardware to prevent other folks from running into the same problem.

If you could give us the output of dxdiag.exe on your computer, that would be very helpful.

Click Start > run > dxdiag.exe

Choose Save All Information

In the forums, click Use Advanced Editor (it's a the upper right of the reply window), and attach the file.

I can only see how to attach videos and images, so I'll just insert it here. Good luck !:

------------------

System Information

------------------

Time of this report: 8/7/2012, 12:14:30

Machine name: DARIOSJR

Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.120330-1504)

Language: English (Regional Setting: English)

System Manufacturer: TOSHIBA

System Model: Satellite L305

BIOS: InsydeH2O Version 2.20

Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU          900  @ 2.20GHz, ~2.2GHz

Memory: 2048MB RAM

Available OS Memory: 1916MB RAM

Page File: 1852MB used, 1979MB available

Windows Dir: C:\Windows

DirectX Version: DirectX 11

DX Setup Parameters: Not found

User DPI Setting: Using System DPI

System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)

DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled

DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 32bit Unicode

------------

DxDiag Notes

------------

Display Tab 1: No problems found.

Sound Tab 1: No problems found.

Sound Tab 2: No problems found.

Sound Tab 3: No problems found.

Sound Tab 4: No problems found.

Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------

DirectX Debug Levels

--------------------

Direct3D:    0/4 (retail)

DirectDraw:  0/4 (retail)

DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)

DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)

DirectPlay:  0/9 (retail)

DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)

DirectShow:  0/6 (retail)

---------------

Display Devices

---------------

Card name: Mobile Intel(R) 45 Express Chipset Family (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.1)

Manufacturer: Intel Corporation

Chip type: Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family

DAC type: Internal

Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2A42&SUBSYS_FF671179&REV_07

Display Memory: 830 MB

Dedicated Memory: 128 MB

Shared Memory: 702 MB

Current Mode: 1280 x 800 (16 bit) (60Hz)

Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor

Monitor Model: unknown

Monitor Id: SEC3741

Native Mode: 1280 x 800(p) (60.004Hz)

Output Type: Internal

Driver Name: igdumd32.dll,igd10umd32.dll

Driver File Version: 8.15.0010.1749 (English)

Driver Version: 8.15.10.1749

DDI Version: 10

Driver Model: WDDM 1.1

Driver Attributes: Final Retail

Driver Date/Size: 7/13/2009 19:15:31, 3805184 bytes

WHQL Logo'd: n/a

WHQL Date Stamp: n/a

Device Identifier: {D7B78E66-6902-11CF-1C74-6DDFA7C2C535}

Vendor ID: 0x8086

Device ID: 0x2A42

SubSys ID: 0xFF671179

Revision ID: 0x0007

Driver Strong Name: igdlh.inf:Intel.Mfg.NTx86...1:iCNT0:8.15.10.1749:pci\ven_8086&dev_2a42

Rank Of Driver: 00EC2001

Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeWMV9_B ModeWMV9_C ModeVC1_B ModeVC1_C

Deinterlace Caps: {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend

{BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend

{BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend

{BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend

{BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend

{BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend

{BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend

{BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend

D3D9 Overlay: Supported

DXVA-HD: Supported

DDraw Status: Enabled

D3D Status: Enabled

AGP Status: Enabled

-------------

Sound Devices

-------------

Description: Speakers (Total Recorder WDM audio driver)

Default Sound Playback: Yes

Default Voice Playback: No

Hardware ID: *TotRec7

Manufacturer ID: 1

Product ID: 100

Type: WDM

Driver Name: TotRec7.sys

Driver Version: 8.03.0000.0000 (English)

Date and Size: 12/14/2011 20:12:32, 131824 bytes

Other Files:

Driver Provider: High Criteria

HW Accel Level: Basic

Cap Flags: 0x0

Min/Max Sample Rate: 0, 0

Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 0, 0

Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0

HW Memory: 0

Voice Management: No

EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No

I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No

Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

Description: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)

Default Sound Playback: No

Default Voice Playback: Yes

Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0268&SUBSYS_1179FF66&REV_1000

Driver Name: RTKVHDA.sys

Driver Version: 6.00.0001.5599 (English)

Date and Size: 4/9/2008 19:00:04, 2095512 bytes

Other Files:

Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.

Description: Speakers (Bluetooth AV Audio)

Hardware ID: {F12D3CF8-B11D-457e-8641-BE2AF2D6D204}\BLUELETAUDIO

Driver Name: blueletaudio.sys

Driver Version: 6.00.0012.0056 (English)

Date and Size: 3/5/2007 20:51:24, 34576 bytes

Other Files:

Driver Provider: IVT Corporation

Description: Speakers (Bluetooth SCO Audio)

Hardware ID: {F12D3CF8-B11D-457e-8641-BE2AF2D6D204}\BLUELETSCOAUDIO

Driver Name: BlueletSCOAudio.sys

Driver Version: 6.00.0012.0056 (English)

Date and Size: 3/5/2007 21:00:04, 27792 bytes

Other Files:

Driver Provider: IVT Corporation

---------------------

Sound Capture Devices

---------------------

Description: Microphone (ManyCam Virtual Microphone)

Default Sound Capture: Yes

Default Voice Capture: Yes

Driver Name: mcaudrv.sys

Driver Version: 3.00.0000.0000 (English)

Date and Size: 2/22/2012 04:34:36, 22400 bytes

Format Flags: 0x0

Description: Microphone (Total Recorder WDM audio driver)

Default Sound Capture: No

Default Voice Capture: No

Driver Name: TotRec7.sys

Driver Version: 8.03.0000.0000 (English)

Date and Size: 12/14/2011 20:12:32, 131824 bytes

Format Flags: 0x0

-------------------

DirectInput Devices

-------------------

Device Name: Mouse

Attached: 1

Controller ID: n/a

Vendor/Product ID: n/a

FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard

Attached: 1

Controller ID: n/a

Vendor/Product ID: n/a

FF Driver: n/a

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------

USB Devices

-----------

+ USB Root Hub

| Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x2936

| Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub

| Service: usbhub

| Driver: usbhub.sys, 11/20/2010 15:29:03, 258560 bytes

| Driver: usbd.sys, 7/13/2009 17:51:05, 5888 bytes

----------------

Gameport Devices

----------------

------------

PS/2 Devices

------------

+ Standard PS/2 Keyboard

| Matching Device ID: *pnp0303

| Service: i8042prt

| Driver: i8042prt.sys, 7/13/2009 17:11:24, 80896 bytes

| Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/13/2009 19:20:36, 42576 bytes

|

+ Terminal Server Keyboard Driver

| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd

| Upper Filters: kbdclass

| Service: TermDD

| Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/13/2009 19:20:36, 42576 bytes

|

+ Synaptics PS/2 Port TouchPad

| Matching Device ID: *pnp0f13

| Upper Filters: SynTP

| Service: i8042prt

| Driver: SynTP.sys, 3/31/2011 18:32:04, 1335472 bytes

| Driver: SynTPAPI.dll, 3/31/2011 18:30:58, 173352 bytes

| Driver: SynCOM.dll, 3/31/2011 18:30:54, 173352 bytes

| Driver: SynCtrl.dll, 3/31/2011 18:30:54, 218408 bytes

| Driver: SynTPRes.dll, 3/31/2011 18:31:04, 10290472 bytes

| Driver: SynTPCpl.dll, 3/31/2011 18:31:02, 1242408 bytes

| Driver: SynCntxt.rtf, 3/31/2011 18:17:04, 10550310 bytes

| Driver: SynZMetr.exe, 3/31/2011 18:30:52, 247080 bytes

| Driver: SynMood.exe, 3/31/2011 18:30:48, 238888 bytes

| Driver: SynTPEnh.exe, 3/31/2011 18:30:48, 2221352 bytes

| Driver: SynTPEnhPS.dll, 3/31/2011 18:31:02, 66856 bytes

| Driver: SynTPCOM.dll, 3/31/2011 18:31:00, 107816 bytes

| Driver: Tutorial.exe, 3/31/2011 18:30:52, 337192 bytes

| Driver: InstNT.exe, 3/31/2011 18:30:44, 136488 bytes

| Driver: SynISDLL.dll, 3/31/2011 18:30:56, 218408 bytes

| Driver: SynUnst.ini, 4/6/2011 16:25:32, 671294 bytes

| Driver: SynTPHelper.exe, 3/31/2011 18:30:50, 107816 bytes

| Driver: StaticImg.html, 12/18/2009 09:23:12, 968 bytes

| Driver: StaticImg.png, 12/14/2009 11:49:44, 107143 bytes

| Driver: SynSysDetect.js, 1/7/2010 17:10:48, 1316 bytes

| Driver: Syn2FingerScrolling.wmv, 12/17/2009 18:09:58, 336563 bytes

| Driver: Syn3FingerFlick.wmv, 12/17/2009 18:09:58, 571445 bytes

| Driver: Syn4FingerFlick.wmv, 2/24/2011 16:10:40, 795115 bytes

| Driver: Syn4FingerFlickUpDown.wmv, 2/24/2011 16:10:40, 426019 bytes

| Driver: Syn4FingerFlickUpDownNB.wmv, 2/25/2011 15:42:30, 291835 bytes

| Driver: Syn3FingerPress.wmv, 12/17/2009 18:09:58, 112893 bytes

| Driver: SynEdgeMotion.wmv, 12/17/2009 18:09:58, 325411 bytes

| Driver: SynLinearScrolling.wmv, 12/17/2009 18:09:56, 258289 bytes

| Driver: SynMomentum.wmv, 12/17/2009 18:09:58, 146439 bytes

| Driver: SynMomentumScrolling.wmv, 12/17/2009 18:09:58, 604961 bytes

| Driver: SynPinchZoom.wmv, 4/13/2010 16:20:44, 426019 bytes

| Driver: SynPivotRotate.wmv, 12/17/2009 18:09:58, 481959 bytes

| Driver: SynTwistRotate.wmv, 3/3/2011 15:28:40, 437231 bytes

| Driver: SynCoverGesture.wmv, 3/1/2010 17:22:38, 146469 bytes

| Driver: SynChiralRotate.wmv, 12/17/2009 18:09:58, 191197 bytes

| Driver: SynReverseScrolling.wmv, 12/17/2009 18:09:58, 258289 bytes

| Driver: SynChiralScrolling.wmv, 12/17/2009 18:09:58, 783933 bytes

| Driver: SynCoastingScrolling.wmv, 12/17/2009 18:09:56, 381321 bytes

| Driver: SynPointing.wmv, 3/1/2010 17:22:56, 124105 bytes

| Driver: SynPalmCheck.wmv, 3/1/2010 17:22:56, 370121 bytes

| Driver: SynSensitivity.wmv, 3/1/2010 17:22:56, 258349 bytes

| Driver: SynWindowConstrained.wmv, 3/1/2010 17:22:56, 336659 bytes

| Driver: SynSlowMotion.wmv, 3/1/2010 17:22:56, 303101 bytes

| Driver: SynConstrainedMotion.wmv, 3/1/2010 17:22:56, 414981 bytes

| Driver: SynTapping.wmv, 3/4/2010 16:40:28, 79347 bytes

| Driver: SynButtons.wmv, 3/1/2010 17:22:56, 79377 bytes

| Driver: SynTouchStykSelect.wmv, 3/1/2010 17:22:56, 124105 bytes

| Driver: SynTouchStykButton.wmv, 3/1/2010 17:22:56, 135287 bytes

| Driver: SynTouchStykSensitivity.wmv, 3/16/2010 09:16:16, 224779 bytes

| Driver: SynEdgeMotionDragging.wmv, 9/14/2010 14:02:48, 90529 bytes

| Driver: SynEdgeMotionFixedSpeed.wmv, 9/14/2010 14:02:48, 90529 bytes

| Driver: SynEdgeMotionPointing.wmv, 9/14/2010 14:02:48, 68165 bytes

| Driver: SynEdgeMotionPressure.wmv, 9/14/2010 14:02:48, 101711 bytes

| Driver: SynNoButtons.wmv, 6/8/2010 07:46:36, 45741 bytes

| Driver: SynTapZones.wmv, 11/10/2010 14:07:52, 135257 bytes

| Driver: SynLinearHScrolling.wmv, 11/10/2010 14:07:52, 224713 bytes

| Driver: Syn2FingerHScrolling.wmv, 11/10/2010 14:07:52, 291805 bytes

| Driver: SynTapHoldToDrag.wmv, 11/10/2010 14:07:52, 79347 bytes

| Driver: Syn1FingerClickNB.wmv, 11/10/2010 14:07:52, 68165 bytes

| Driver: Syn1FingerClickDrag.wmv, 3/3/2011 14:38:22, 560539 bytes

| Driver: Syn2FingerFlickNB.wmv, 11/10/2010 14:07:52, 437261 bytes

| Driver: Syn2FingerHScrollingNB.wmv, 11/10/2010 14:07:52, 280623 bytes

| Driver: Syn2FingerScrollingNB.wmv, 11/10/2010 14:07:52, 314199 bytes

| Driver: Syn3FingerFlickNB.wmv, 11/10/2010 14:07:52, 537899 bytes

| Driver: Syn3FingerPressNB.wmv, 11/10/2010 14:07:52, 101711 bytes

| Driver: Syn4FingerFlickNB.wmv, 2/25/2011 15:42:30, 426049 bytes

| Driver: SynButtonsNB.wmv, 11/10/2010 14:07:52, 79377 bytes

| Driver: SynChiralRotateNB.wmv, 11/10/2010 14:07:52, 180015 bytes

| Driver: SynChiralScrollingNB.wmv, 11/10/2010 14:07:52, 750387 bytes

| Driver: SynCoastingScrollingNB.wmv, 11/10/2010 14:07:52, 370139 bytes

| Driver: SynConstrainedMotionNB.wmv, 11/10/2010 14:07:52, 392617 bytes

| Driver: SynCoverGestureNB.wmv, 11/10/2010 14:07:52, 135287 bytes

| Driver: SynEdgeMotionDraggingNB.wmv, 11/10/2010 14:07:52, 90529 bytes

| Driver: SynEdgeMotionFixedSpeedNB.wmv, 11/10/2010 14:07:52, 90529 bytes

| Driver: SynEdgeMotionNB.wmv, 11/10/2010 14:07:52, 314229 bytes

| Driver: SynEdgeMotionPointingNB.wmv, 11/10/2010 14:07:52, 68165 bytes

| Driver: SynEdgeMotionPressureNB.wmv, 11/10/2010 14:07:52, 101711 bytes

| Driver: SynLinearHScrollingNB.wmv, 11/10/2010 14:07:52, 202349 bytes

| Driver: SynLinearScrollingNB.wmv, 11/10/2010 14:07:52, 247107 bytes

| Driver: SynMomentumNB.wmv, 11/10/2010 14:07:52, 135257 bytes

| Driver: SynMomentumScrollingNB.wmv, 11/10/2010 14:07:52, 582597 bytes

| Driver: SynPinchZoomNB.wmv, 11/10/2010 14:07:52, 414837 bytes

| Driver: SynPivotRotateNB.wmv, 11/10/2010 14:07:52, 437231 bytes

| Driver: SynReverseScrollingNB.wmv, 11/10/2010 14:07:52, 247107 bytes

| Driver: SynSensitivityNB.wmv, 11/10/2010 14:07:52, 247167 bytes

| Driver: SynSlowMotionNB.wmv, 11/10/2010 14:07:52, 280737 bytes

| Driver: SynTapHoldToDragNB.wmv, 11/10/2010 14:07:52, 79347 bytes

| Driver: SynTapZonesNB.wmv, 11/10/2010 14:07:52, 135257 bytes

| Driver: SynTwistRotateNB.wmv, 3/3/2011 15:28:40, 448413 bytes

| Driver: SynPointingNB.wmv, 11/11/2010 11:55:08, 124105 bytes

| Driver: SynPalmCheckNB.wmv, 11/11/2010 11:55:08, 358939 bytes

| Driver: SynWindowConstrainedNB.wmv, 11/11/2010 11:55:08, 325477 bytes

| Driver: SynTappingNB.wmv, 11/11/2010 11:55:08, 68165 bytes

| Driver: Syn2FingerMomentumVHScrolling.wmv, 11/11/2010 13:15:02, 895723 bytes

| Driver: Syn2FingerMomentumVHScrollingNB.wmv, 11/11/2010 13:15:02, 862177 bytes

| Driver: Syn2FingerVHCoasting.wmv, 11/11/2010 13:15:02, 1275941 bytes

| Driver: Syn2FingerVHCoastingNB.wmv, 11/11/2010 13:15:02, 1242395 bytes

| Driver: SynMomentumVHScrolling.wmv, 11/11/2010 13:15:02, 683265 bytes

| Driver: SynMomentumVHScrollingNB.wmv, 11/11/2010 13:15:02, 660901 bytes

| Driver: SynVHCoasting.wmv, 11/11/2010 13:15:02, 649779 bytes

| Driver: SynVHCoastingNB.wmv, 11/11/2010 13:15:02, 593869 bytes

| Driver: Syn2FingerScrolling.html, 11/8/2010 15:46:36, 2272 bytes

| Driver: Syn2FingerFlick.html, 12/27/2010 22:10:30, 2268 bytes

| Driver: Syn3FingerFlick.html, 11/8/2010 15:46:36, 2268 bytes

| Driver: Syn4FingerFlick.html, 11/8/2010 15:46:36, 2268 bytes

| Driver: Syn4FingerFlickUpDown.html, 2/24/2011 16:10:40, 2274 bytes

| Driver: Syn3FingerPress.html, 11/8/2010 15:46:36, 2268 bytes

| Driver: SynEdgeMotion.html, 11/8/2010 15:46:36, 2266 bytes

| Driver: SynMomentum.html, 11/8/2010 15:46:36, 2264 bytes

| Driver: SynPinchZoom.html, 11/8/2010 15:46:36, 2265 bytes

| Driver: SynRotating.html, 3/3/2010 18:02:24, 2264 bytes

| Driver: SynTwistRotate.html, 11/8/2010 15:46:36, 2267 bytes

| Driver: SynCoverGesture.html, 11/8/2010 15:46:36, 2268 bytes

| Driver: SynAccessibility.html, 3/3/2010 18:02:24, 2269 bytes

| Driver: SynButtons.html, 11/8/2010 15:46:36, 2263 bytes

| Driver: SynClicking.html, 5/26/2010 16:21:02, 2264 bytes

| Driver: SynMultiFingerGestures.html, 3/3/2010 18:02:24, 2275 bytes

| Driver: SynPalmCheck.html, 11/8/2010 15:46:36, 2265 bytes

| Driver: SynPointing.html, 3/3/2010 18:02:24, 2264 bytes

| Driver: SynScrolling.html, 3/3/2010 18:02:24, 2265 bytes

| Driver: SynSensitivity.html, 11/8/2010 15:46:36, 2267 bytes

| Driver: SynTapping.html, 11/8/2010 15:46:36, 2263 bytes

| Driver: SynTouchStykButton.html, 11/8/2010 15:46:36, 2271 bytes

| Driver: SynTouchStykSelect.html, 11/8/2010 15:46:36, 2271 bytes

| Driver: SynTouchStykSensitivity.html, 11/8/2010 15:46:36, 2276 bytes

| Driver: OEMDefault.syn, 9/14/2010 08:49:26, 122 bytes

| Driver: OEMPointingAndClickingOnly.syn, 9/30/2010 15:53:08, 964 bytes

| Driver: OEMDefaultWithMomentum.syn, 11/11/2010 17:12:36, 10180 bytes

| Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/13/2009 19:20:44, 41552 bytes

| Driver: SynTPCo9.dll, 3/31/2011 18:30:58, 120104 bytes

| Driver: WdfCoInstaller01009.dll, 8/7/2009 09:49:36, 1461992 bytes

|

+ Terminal Server Mouse Driver

| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou

| Upper Filters: mouclass

| Service: TermDD

| Driver: termdd.sys, 11/20/2010 15:29:03, 53120 bytes

| Driver: sermouse.sys, 7/13/2009 17:45:08, 19968 bytes

| Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/13/2009 19:20:44, 41552 bytes

------------------------

Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives

------------------------

Drive: C:

Free Space: 31.8 GB

Total Space: 143.7 GB

File System: NTFS

Model: Hitachi HTS543216L9SA00

Drive: E:

Model: TSSTcorp CDDVDW TS-L633A

Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 15:29:03, 108544 bytes

--------------

System Devices

--------------

Name: High Definition Audio Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_293E&SUBSYS_FF661179&REV_03\3&21436425&0&D8

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 15:29:03, 108544 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2934

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2934&SUBSYS_FF661179&REV_03\3&21436425&0&E8

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 17:51:10, 24064 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 15:29:03, 284672 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 15:29:03, 258560 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB2 Enhanced Host Controller - 293C

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_293C&SUBSYS_FF661179&REV_03\3&21436425&0&D7

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 15:29:03, 42496 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 15:29:03, 284672 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 15:29:03, 258560 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family SMBus Controller - 2930

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2930&SUBSYS_FF661179&REV_03\3&21436425&0&FB

Driver: n/a

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB2 Enhanced Host Controller - 293A

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_293A&SUBSYS_FF661179&REV_03\3&21436425&0&EF

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 15:29:03, 42496 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH9M-E/M SATA AHCI Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2929&SUBSYS_FF661179&REV_03\3&21436425&0&FA

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\iaStor.sys, 8.00.0000.1039 (English), 4/15/2008 18:53:44, 312344 bytes

Name: Mobile Intel(R) 45 Express Chipset Family (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.1)

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2A43&SUBSYS_FF671179&REV_07\3&21436425&0&11

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2939

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2939&SUBSYS_FF661179&REV_03\3&21436425&0&EB

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 17:51:10, 24064 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH9M LPC Interface Controller - 2919

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2919&SUBSYS_FF661179&REV_03\3&21436425&0&F8

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/13/2009 19:20:43, 13888 bytes

Name: Mobile Intel(R) 45 Express Chipset Family (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.1)

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2A42&SUBSYS_FF671179&REV_07\3&21436425&0&10

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd32.sys, 8.15.0010.1749 (English), 6/10/2009 15:19:30, 4756480 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igdumd32.dll, 8.15.0010.1749 (English), 7/13/2009 19:15:31, 3805184 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igkrng500.bin, 6/10/2009 15:19:31, 982196 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igcompkrng500.bin, 6/10/2009 15:19:30, 417344 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfcg500.bin, 6/10/2009 15:19:31, 139824 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igfcg500m.bin, 6/10/2009 15:19:31, 97448 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxs32.vp, 6/10/2009 15:19:31, 39292 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxo32.vp, 6/10/2009 15:19:31, 59105 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxc32.vp, 6/10/2009 15:19:31, 58952 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxg32.vp, 6/10/2009 15:19:31, 60072 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxa32.vp, 6/10/2009 15:19:31, 1073 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\iglhxa32.cpa, 6/10/2009 15:19:31, 2584543 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\igd10umd32.dll, 8.15.0010.1749 (English), 7/13/2009 19:15:29, 2531328 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2938

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2938&SUBSYS_FF661179&REV_03\3&21436425&0&D1

Name: Intel(R) 82801 PCI Bridge - 2448

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2448&SUBSYS_FF661179&REV_93\3&21436425&0&F0

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 15:29:03, 153984 bytes

Name: Mobile Intel(R) 45 Express Chipset Series Processor to DRAM Controller - 2A40

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2A40&SUBSYS_FF661179&REV_07\3&21436425&0&00

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2937

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2937&SUBSYS_FF661179&REV_03\3&21436425&0&D0

Name: Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8136&SUBSYS_FF661179&REV_02\4&30B2CE1&0&00E0

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family PCI Express Root Port 5 - 2948

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2948&SUBSYS_FF661179&REV_03\3&21436425&0&E4

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 15:29:03, 153984 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2936

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2936&SUBSYS_FF661179&REV_03\3&21436425&0&EA

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family PCI Express Root Port 1 - 2940

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2940&SUBSYS_FF661179&REV_03\3&21436425&0&E0

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family USB Universal Host Controller - 2935

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2935&SUBSYS_FF661179&REV_03\3&21436425&0&E9

------------------

DirectShow Filters

------------------

DirectShow Filters:

WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514

WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514

WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514

MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,6.01.7600.16385

G2M Session Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,G2M.dll,5.01.0000.0880

Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385

WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,6.01.7601.17514

WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,6.01.7601.17514

Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385

Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385

Ulead DV Writer,0x00200000,1,0,ulDvRite.ax,1.00.0000.0003

Xiph.Org Vorbis Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,dsfVorbisDecoder.dll,

Ulead Ogg Parser,0x00600000,1,1,ulOggParserFilter.ax,1.00.0000.0002

InterVideo Stream Buffer Filter,0x00200000,1,2,SmBuffer.ax,3.00.0085.0000

InterVideo Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,iviaenc.ax,3.01.0006.0000

InterVideo Demux,0x00200000,1,2,IVIdemxx.ax,3.01.0006.0000

QCP File Parser,0x00600000,1,1,qcp.ax,1.08.0000.0001

DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

QCP Mixer,0x00200000,2,1,qcp.ax,1.08.0000.0001

LogMeIn Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,racodec.ax,4.01.0000.2504

Ulead Push Source Filter,0x00200000,0,1,ulpushSource.ax,1.00.0000.0000

Ulead Sub-Picture Push Source Filter,0x00200000,0,1,ulSubpicPushSource.ax,1.00.0000.0003

WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514

Audio Source,0x00200000,0,1,wmprevu.dll,9.00.0000.2980

Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,12.00.7601.17514

AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

InterVideo Time Shift,0x00200000,1,2,ivits.ax,3.01.0006.0000

VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

DV V/A Source Filter,0x00400000,0,1,dvsf.ax,7.00.0000.0000

SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528

Indeo® video 5.10 Compression Filter,0x00200000,1,1,ir50_32.dll,5.2562.0015.0055

Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,6.01.7140.0000

MPEG2 TS Source,0x00200000,0,1,MpgTsRdr.ax,

MPC - RealVideo Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,RealMediaSplitter.ax,1.03.1572.0000

Intervideo 3gFileSource,0x00200000,0,2,Source3g.ax,9.00.0000.0000

TOSHIBA MPEG-2 Video Decoder (DVD),0x00200000,2,3,TosMP2DVD.ax,4.00.0000.0002

AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528

StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528

Intervideo AMR Decoder,0x00200000,1,1,AmrDec.ax,8.01.0000.0000

Ulead DVD Navigator,0x00000000,0,0,UleadDVDNavigator.ax,1.00.0002.0001

Microsoft TV Captions Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.01.7601.17715

MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Indeo® video 5.10 Decompression Filter,0x00640000,1,1,ir50_32.dll,5.2562.0015.0055

InterVideo Video Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,IVIVENC.ax,3.01.0006.0000

InterVideo Multiplexer,0x00200000,1,1,ivimux.ax,3.01.0006.0000

CBVA DMO wrapper filter,0x00200000,1,1,cbva.dll,6.01.7601.17514

MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Ulead Video Deinterlace Filter,0x00200000,1,1,deinterlace.ax,1.00.0002.0003

VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514

DV V/A ACM Source Filter,0x00400000,0,1,dvsf.ax,7.00.0000.0000

MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528

Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,6.06.7601.17514

SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528

Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514

LogMeIn Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,racodec.ax,4.01.0000.2504

DV Video Source Filter,0x00400000,0,1,dvsf.ax,7.00.0000.0000

Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

AVS Video Out,0x00200000,0,1,AVSVideoOutFilter3.ax,1.00.0000.0231

MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

TOSHIBA Audio Rate Converter,0x00200000,1,1,TosARC.ax,2.00.0001.0004

InterVideo VBI Decoder,0x00200000,1,1,IvVBIDec.ax,1.00.0000.0000

Disk Record Queue,0x00200000,1,1,wmedque.dll,9.00.0000.2980

Xiph.Org Vorbis Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,dsfVorbisEncoder.dll,

Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514

HP VTK MPEG-1 Encoder,0x00200000,3,3,hpqvtk01.dll,100.00.0128.0000

InterVideo MPEG4 Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,MP4VDEC.ax,0.08.0008.0000

InterVideo Down Scale Filter,0x00200000,1,1,IVIDownS.ax,3.01.0006.0000

Color Converter,0x00200000,1,1,declrds.ax,9.00.0000.3369

TOSHIBA DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,tdvdnavi.ax,1.00.0000.0071

Ulead DV Scene Detect,0x00200000,1,1,ulDvScDt.ax,1.00.0000.0006

ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528

Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

MPC - RealMedia Source,0x00600000,0,0,RealMediaSplitter.ax,1.03.1572.0000

TOSHIBA Progress Monitor,0x00200000,1,1,TProgMon.ax,1.00.0001.0209

TOSHIBA WAV Converter,0x00200000,0,0,TWavConv.ax,1.00.0000.0315

InterVideo Pre-scaling Filter,0x00200000,1,1,IVIScale.ax,3.00.0088.0004

HP VTK Rotate Filter,0x00200000,1,1,hpqvtk01.dll,100.00.0128.0000

Ulead DVD Video decoder 2,0x00400000,2,2,ulDVDVideo.ax,2.00.0000.0034

VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514

TOSHIBA DVD VR Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,tvrnavi.ax,1.00.0000.0001

WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514

Intervideo AAC Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,AACEnc.ax,1.00.0000.0001

Dib Output,0x00200000,0,1,DibOutput.ax,8.00.0000.0000

VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Dib Receive,0x00200000,1,0,DibReceive.AX,8.00.0000.0000

InterVideo PSIP/SI Filter,0x00200000,0,0,PsiDecod.ax,1.05.0000.0001

InterVideo DVB Subpicture Filter,0x00200000,1,1,DvbSpic.ax,1.00.0000.0001

InterVideo DVB DSM-CC Filter,0x00200000,1,0,DvbDsmcc.ax,1.00.0000.0001

InterVideo Transport to Program Stream,0x00200000,1,1,TrToProg.ax,1.00.0001.0000

QCP Codec,0x00600000,1,1,qcp.ax,1.08.0000.0001

File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

iTV Data Sink,0x00600000,1,0,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514

iTV Data Capture filter,0x00600000,1,1,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514

PCM Time Stretching Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcp.ax,1.08.0000.0001

MPC - RealAudio Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,RealMediaSplitter.ax,1.03.1572.0000

QCP File Generator,0x00200000,1,1,qcp.ax,1.08.0000.0001

Ulead OggVorbis Encoder,0x00400000,1,1,ulOggVorbisEncoderFilter.ax,1.00.0000.0001

Ulead MPEG Transcoder,0x00200000,1,1,ulMPGTrans.ax,1.00.0000.0033

DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17713

ULead Infinite Pin Tee,0x00200000,1,1,uinftee.ax,1.00.0000.0002

32KHz to 16KHz Audio Decimator,0x00600001,1,1,qcp.ax,1.08.0000.0001

Microsoft TV Subtitles Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.01.7601.17715

Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Ulead MPEG-4 Splitter,0x00600000,1,3,ulspmp4.ax,1.00.0004.0000

Ulead MPEG-4 Audio Decoder,0x00400000,1,1,uladmp4.ax,2.00.0001.0004

Ulead MPEG-4 Video Decoder,0x00400000,1,1,ulvdmp4.ax,2.00.0001.0005

InterVideo MPEG4 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,MP4VENC.ax,0.08.0008.0000

AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Ulead DVD Audio decoder 2,0x00200001,1,1,ulDVDAudio.ax,2.00.0000.0045

InterVideo Stream Writer,0x00200000,1,0,StmRite.ax,1.00.0002.0000

RDP DShow Redirection Filter,0xffffffff,1,0,DShowRdpFilter.dll,

Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514

WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514

MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528

YUV Transform,0x00400000,1,1,YUVxfm.dll,2.00.0000.0004

DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmesrcwp.dll,9.00.0000.2980

HP VTK Frame Grabber Filter,0x00200000,1,1,hpqvtk01.dll,100.00.0128.0000

TOSHIBA DualMono,0x00200000,1,1,TosDualMono.ax,2.00.0002.0000

SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.17514

MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514

StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528

InterVideo AAC (XForm) Decoder,0x00700000,1,1,iviAACDec.ax,1.00.0000.0000

Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17713

AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Ulead MPEG Splitter,0x00400002,1,2,Ulspmpeg.ax,1.00.0000.0105

Ulead MPEG Audio Decoder,0x00400000,1,1,ulDVDAudio.ax,2.00.0000.0045

Ulead MPEG Video Decoder,0x00200000,1,1,Uldsmpeg.ax,1.00.0000.0085

Ulead MPEG Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,Ulesmpeg.ax,1.00.0002.0049

Ulead MPEG Muxer,0x00200000,5,1,Ulmxmpeg.ax,1.00.0001.0170

ULead File Writer,0x00200000,1,0,ULDump.ax,1.00.0000.0002

ULead File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,Ulasync.ax,1.00.0000.0013

Audible Words Codec,0x00500000,1,1,awrdscdc.ax,5.01.0000.0012

NetBridge,0x00200000,2,0,netbridge.dll,6.01.7601.17514

InterVideo File Writer,0x00200000,1,0,IVIwrite.ax,3.01.0006.0000

AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Intervideo 3gFileWrite,0x00200000,2,0,Write3g.ax,9.00.0000.0000

HP VTK Resize Filter,0x00200000,1,1,hpqvtk01.dll,100.00.0128.0000

InterVideo Still Capture,0x00200000,1,1,IVIscapt.ax,3.01.0006.0000

Video Source,0x00200000,0,1,wmprevu.dll,9.00.0000.2980

TOSHIBA Audio Decoder DVD,0x00200000,1,1,TosAudDecL.ax,2.00.0001.0006

Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,6.01.7140.0000

MPC - RealMedia Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,RealMediaSplitter.ax,1.03.1572.0000

StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528

AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Media Center Extender Encryption Filter,0x00200000,2,2,Mcx2Filter.dll,6.01.7601.17514

AudioRecorder WAV Dest,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,

AudioRecorder Wave Form,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,

SoundRecorder Null Renderer,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,

WebM Muxer Filter,0x00200000,2,1,Webmmux.dll,0.09.0012.0000

WebM VP8 Decoder Filter,0x00600000,1,1,vp8decoder.dll,0.09.0012.0000

WebM VP8 Encoder Filter,0x00200000,1,1,vp8encoder.dll,0.09.0012.0000

WebM Source Filter,0x00600000,0,1,webmsource.dll,0.09.0012.0000

WebM Splitter Filter,0x00600000,1,1,webmsplit.dll,0.09.0012.0000

Ulead DVB Parser,0x00200000,1,0,ulDVBParser.ax,2.00.0000.0017

Ulead Audio Dual Channel Filter,0x00200000,1,1,UAudioDCFilter.ax,1.00.0000.0002

Ulead OggVorbis Decoder,0x00400000,1,1,ulOggVorbisDecoderFilter.ax,1.00.0000.0001

InterVideo DV Pre-Process,0x00200000,1,1,dvProcs.ax,1.02.0003.0000

Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.01.7601.17514

BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17669

MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Intervideo AMR Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,AmrEnc.ax,8.01.0000.0000

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:

Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Video Compressors:

WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385

WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,6.01.7600.16385

MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385

DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Indeo® video 5.10 Compression Filter,0x00100000,1,1,ir50_32.dll,5.2562.0015.0055

InterVideo MPEG4 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,MP4VENC.ax,0.08.0008.0000

InterVideo Video Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,IVIVENC.ax,3.01.0006.0000

LogMeIn Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,racodec.ax,4.01.0000.2504

MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

WebM VP8 Encoder Filter,0x00200000,1,1,vp8encoder.dll,0.09.0012.0000

Cinepak Codec by Radius,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Logitech Video (I420),0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Indeo® video 5.10,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft RLE,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft Video 1,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

VMnc v2,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Audio Compressors:

WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385

WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385

InterVideo Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,iviaenc.ax,3.01.0006.0000

Xiph.Org Vorbis Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,dsfVorbisEncoder.dll,

Intervideo AAC Encoder,0x00600000,0,0,AACEnc.ax,1.00.0000.0001

Intervideo AMR Encoder,0x00600000,1,1,AmrEnc.ax,8.01.0000.0000

IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

DV Audio -- NTSC,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

DV Audio -- PAL,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Audio Capture Sources:

Microphone (ManyCam Virtual Mic,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Microphone (Total Recorder WDM ,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

PBDA CP Filters:

PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528

PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528

PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528

Midi Renderers:

Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

WDM Streaming Capture Devices:

,0x00000000,0,0,,

,0x00000000,0,0,,

Total Recorder virtual device,0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

ManyCam Virtual Webcam,0x00200000,1,2,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

,0x00000000,0,0,,

Bluetooth SCO Audio,0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

ManyCam Wave,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:

Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Total Recorder virtual device,0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Bluetooth AV Audio,0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Bluetooth SCO Audio,0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

,0x00000000,0,0,,

BDA Network Providers:

Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Video Capture Sources:

ManyCam Virtual Webcam,0x00200000,1,2,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

ManyCam Video Source,0x00200000,0,2,VideoSrcony.dll,3.00.0000.0080

DroidCam,0x00600000,0,1,DroidCam.dll,

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:

VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514

BDA Transport Information Renderers:

BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17669

MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514

BDA CP/CA Filters:

Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708

Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708

PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708

XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:

Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Audio Renderers:

Speakers (Total Recorder WDM au,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

DirectSound: Speakers (Bluetooth AV Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

DirectSound: Speakers (Bluetooth SCO Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

DirectSound: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

DirectSound: Speakers (Total Recorder WDM audio driver),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Speakers (Bluetooth AV Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Speakers (Bluetooth SCO Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Speakers (Realtek High Definiti,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

---------------

EVR Power Information

---------------

Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality)

Quality Flags: 2576

Enabled:

Force throttling

Allow half deinterlace

Allow scaling

Decode Power Usage: 100

Balanced Flags: 1424

Enabled:

Force throttling

Allow batching

Force half deinterlace

Force scaling

Decode Power Usage: 50

PowerFlags: 1424

Enabled:

Force throttling

Allow batching

Force half deinterlace

Force scaling

Decode Power Usage: 0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, that's really helpful.

It looks like your graphics drivers are a couple years old.  I'd really like to know if you're seeing the same instability with the current Flash Player 11.4 Beta and the current display drivers for your system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines