• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player Input Issues

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2012 Jul 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Our company has an online application that uses Flash Player. The application requires a user to sign in using an account number. A user has reported: when they enter the account number, different numbers appear. For example, they enter 98362 and what appears as they type is 12345 (these numbers are used for examples only).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2012 Jul 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have to ask: have I stumped everyone or am I using the Forum incorrectly? Seems like my question has a number of views, but no replies. And it looks like alot of questions get answered quickly. Just want to make sure I'm using it correctly...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 31, 2012 Jul 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The way you ask is absolutely correct, although it usually helps if you specify the operating system & browser of the problem system.  The Flash Player version is also important.

However, this is something I have never seen before, and it kind of doesn't make any sense.

Additional questions:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2012 Aug 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your reply Pat!

O/S: Windows 7 (32-bit)

Browser: Chrome  IE8.

Flash: Version 11.3.31.00

It did not occur using previous versions of Flash Player. I requested she try the beta 11.4, however she is reporting that this is no longer occurring. I still find it such an odd thing, if anyone has any information it would be appreciated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines