Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

flash player settings problem

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2012 Jul 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys Hopefully someone can help!

I have a new macbook pro with retina display and im having some problems with flash.

im running mountin lion 10.8 with flash player version 11,3,300,268

i first noticed a problem when i was trying to view a live stream on youtube at the weekend and it just continued to load and load on safari, i tried to click and uncheck hardware accelaration but it wouldnt let me click on anything, i can tab threw with the keyboard but i still cant uncheck anything and this is exactly the same when i need to go on a site that wants to use my cam,i cant enable it.

streaming works fine in firefox but i still cant turn my cam on.

thanks in advance for the help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2012 Jul 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dav255,

This is a known issue and something that we're looking into.  Please take a minute and vote/comment for the following bug:

https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3224147

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2012 Aug 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi chris

when am i likely to hear if this has been resolved, thanks for the reply

David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 07, 2012 Aug 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

David,

It looks like this might have been fixed internally yesterday.  I'd recommend installing the 11.4 beta, we're updating this periodically for the next couple of weeks so you should get a fix delivered automatically later this week.

See this announcement thread for more details: 8/6/2012 - Flash Player 11.4 Beta Updates

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2012 Aug 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris

Thanks again for the update, ive just installed the th beta and certain thing work while other dont, i appreciate there is updates to come so heres what ive found.

clicking with the mouse still does nothing, tabbing the options then clicking enter works for certain sites.

youtube tabbing and clicking works whereas chat roulette will tab but the only thing you can click on with enter is the little question mark, nothing else works, so better but long way to go 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2012 Aug 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

chris this problem now seems to be fixed, thanks for all the help 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines