Skip navigation
Jamie Kashimba
Currently Being Moderated

Problems installing Photoshop CS6 Extended

Aug 7, 2012 11:28 AM

Tags: #photoshop #adobe #trial #cs6 #creative_suite #adobe_photoshop #photoshop_cs6 #creative_suite_6 #pre_release #30_day #adobe_photoshop_cs6_extended

Hello to whoever is reading this - I have a problem installing Photoshop CS6 Extended (as you can guess from the title) due to the fact that I download a pre release version of it (not the beta) And I've looked everywhere on my laptop and I still can't install the trial even though I've deleted everything relevant to the pre release version, it can't be my normal version of Photoshop CS5 can it? It'sonly occured to the Photoshop CS6 Extended trial, all the other Creative Suite trials from Adobe Download Assisstant work.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 7, 2012 11:42 AM   in reply to Jamie Kashimba

Check the start page of this forum or the PS forum. There used to be special threads listed in teh yellow info boxes with info on how to resolve these issues.

Mylenium

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 7, 2012 12:33 PM   in reply to Mylenium

What is the specific error message you are receiving?  Which operating system are you using?  What process did you go through to remove the Pre-release version from your computer?

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 13, 2012 8:53 AM   in reply to Jamie Kashimba

So are your difficulties resolved Jamie?

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points