Skip navigation
rannal_trainor
Currently Being Moderated

Volume License upgrade to Individual Cloud Subscription

Aug 6, 2012 11:24 AM

Tags: #creative_cloud

We have Volume Licensing for CS 5.0 products, and am wondering if it's possible to use these licenses for the same number of Cloud subscriptions to get the promotion pricing ($29.99/month)?

I understand Volume Licensing is not available for the Cloud yet, but since we have only 6 licenses, I would like to switch to individual accounts for the Cloud anyway.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 7, 2012 1:52 PM   in reply to rannal_trainor

Hi Rannal,

I was reading over the Terms and Conditions from

https://creativecloud-specialoffer.adobe.com/special-offer/?loc=en_US

Terms and Conditions

Offer expires August 31st, 2012. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, TAXED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. For a limited time, eligible customers may purchase an annual membership to Adobe® Creative Cloud™ for a reduced price. Offer valid for purchases of an annual plan, which requires a 12-month contract. This offer is only available to customers who own a Creative Suite edition or individual product, version CS3 or later (CS3.x, CS4, CS5.x, or CS6), and who purchase directly from the Adobe Store or by calling a regional Adobe Call Center. This offer is not available to Education, OEM, or volume licensing customers. Residents of embargoed countries are not eligible. This offer is valid from 9:01 p.m. (PT) on April 23, 2012, until 11:59 p.m. (PT) on August 31, 2012. This offer is limited to one (1) purchase of one (1) Creative Cloud annual membership per customer.

I suspect the answer might be no unfortunately but you could contact our Sales department to confirm

800-585-0774 (Monday-Friday 9am-10pm Eastern Time).

-Dave

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points