Skip navigation
George257
Currently Being Moderated

Problems with photoshop

Aug 7, 2012 8:28 AM

I have just spent a whole day trying to download the 30 day trial version of photoshop., but I am unable to get back into it. I contacted your live chat window twice, but was cut off both times, without the matter being resolved at all. It phoned twice, (different numbers) but was put on hold indefinitely. I'm rather put off from buying the permanent package now, if adobe cannot or will not sort out such a simple problem. You have my email - contact me if it can be sorted out.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 7, 2012 9:21 AM   in reply to George257

This is a user to user forum. You are not talking to Adobe. It is also the Lightroom Forum. You want the Photoshop Forum.

As for the download problem, if you are using Internet Explorer, you might want to try a different browser, i.e. Chrome or Firefox. Some have problems with IE.

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 7, 2012 11:14 AM   in reply to George257

There's no guarantee that you'll get help from Adobe people here. They've been hanging around more lately than they were, but...

Anyway, you're in the wrong forum for a Photoshop problem.

Hal

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 7, 2012 12:54 PM   in reply to George257

George,

Thing is, you stand a pretty good chance of getting help if you explain your problem in the correct forum. You might not get it from Adobe there, but the users who hang out in these forums are pretty well informed.

Hal

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 7, 2012 2:55 PM   in reply to George257

Moved from Lightroom Forum.

|
    Mark as:
  • Noel Carboni
    23,534 posts
    Dec 23, 2006
    Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 7, 2012 4:27 PM   in reply to George257

Can't say I blame you for looking elsewhere with an initial experience like that.  But if you do want to try to work through whatever's wrong, please put up a bit of system info (what OS you're running, etc.), a description of what's gone wrong (with plenty of detail), and we'll try to help you through it.

-Noel

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points