• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

To Frustrated in AZ

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2012 Aug 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your help. You spelled it out very well.  I actually understand. It's late tonight so I'm going to follow your instructions on deauthorizing tomorrow and will  either post that it worked or come try to save me again...lol...Thanks again...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2012 Aug 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

would ADE be able to recognize me with new ID and password when it's the free download and not a purchased CD that can be registered to more than one computer? Dawned on me to ask this morning because on both my computers I used the free download and I spent a weekend with my mother and borrowed her puter. She had ADE as well. I went to online store, downloaded one of the ebooks from my account (acsm. as well) and her ADE opened it. Thought I'd mention this before I screw something up..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines