Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Link problem?

Aug 7, 2012 10:35 PM

Dear all,

I am facing some problem in website link.

Bottom of the web i am created three section, Confectionery, Biscuits & Herbalism, i want to put a link for three section.

Problem is i am given blank link to three picture but LINK SYMBOL & LINK CLICK IS NOT HAPPEND" please help.

WEBLINK

Regards

Manoj

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 7, 2012 11:59 PM   in reply to manojb05

Manjo add clear: both; to your footer css in your stylesheet (inline css styling shown below)

<div id="footer" style="clear: both;">

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 8, 2012 12:01 AM   in reply to manojb05

There are two reasons your images at the bottom don't act like links:

1. The images are in paragraphs, and your rule for paragraphs limits the line-height to 16px.
    2. You have 30px of padding-top on your footer, which is covering the links.

Removing the 30px of padding-top destroys your layout, but I suspect it can be replaced with margin-top.

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 8, 2012 12:55 AM   in reply to manojb05

manojb05 wrote:

please tel me my how is feel my weblayout

Hi manjo....I like it. It's colorful and refreshing which suits the subject. Not keen on the 'Stay it Sweety' typeface at the top right of the page. Personally I'd use the more sophisticated italic example under the Dunche Clovis logo. I think is should say 'Say it Sweetly' not 'Stay it Sweety' as you have it at the moment?

One point you may want to consider. The flash won't work on the ipad or iphone if they are devices you want to support.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points