Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Getting error -1100

Aug 6, 2012 9:19 AM

Hello,

I'm putting up a small brochure for a friend of mine and I'm having some difficulties with my HTMLResources zipped folder.

To be more precise the content in the zipped folder is either pdf or mp4 videos. The weird thing is that some links work and some for some reason gives me a URL asked for isn't found on the server (-1100) when I view it in the iPad Adobe Viewer.

Now I double checked my links ( HTMLResources/blabla.pdf) and the files in the zip and everything is correct. Would you guys have any advice ?.

Thank you

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 7, 2012 11:21 AM   in reply to wa148

One thing that might be the problem is the file structure within the HTMLResources.zip that you uploaded. Make sure that when you are creating your zip file, that you are creating it from the file itself and not compressing the parent folder. Inside the zip file, it should look like HTMLResources.zip/link.pdf and not HTMLResouces.zip/HTMLResouces/link.pdf.

There are some more notes in the "Import HTMLResourcs" help doc.

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 8, 2012 4:26 AM   in reply to wa148

As another Romanic language speaking user, I'd say avoiding diacritics and spaces in file/folder names is usually a good practice. I'd give that a try.

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 8, 2012 9:15 AM   in reply to wa148

The HTMLResources.zip files are limited to 1GB in size. If you try to upload something larger than that, an error message will be shown, so that shouldn't be your problem. I think the suggestion of avoiding diacritics is worth trying out. If that is the problem, please report back and I'll follow up with the engineering team.

If you still have troubles, feel free to share the folio with sash@adobe.com and I'll take a look.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points