Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

eCart5.06 Extension & Live View in Dreamweaver not working

Aug 8, 2012 6:11 AM

When I click on live view in Dreamweaver I get code showing up behind the cart button and order information. It also, does not preview in any Web browsers from Dreamweaver?

I get this message in Google:

The website encountered an error while retrieving http://localhost/htdocs/Connections/az_store.php. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.

What could be the problem.

Thanks,

Keitodd29

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 8, 2012 12:29 PM   in reply to Keitodd29

I assume you are using a local web server? (e.g. WAMP, XAMPP, MAMP, etc.)

If so, you may have something configured incorrectly. Typically, the "htdocs" folder will never be in the URL.
    Check in your site definition in Dreamweaver to make sure that "/htdocs" does not appear anywhere; remove it if it does.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 13, 2012 12:16 PM   in reply to Keitodd29

Tony, I am not sure if you replied to this thread via e-mail or not, but your images are not showing.

To have images show in the forum, you need to visit the thread using your browser and attach/upload them to the forum post.

Alternatively, if you have the images hosted online somewhere, you can just post a link to them.

That should give us a better idea of what's going on.

Also, I looked at the instructions you mentioned from WebAssist, and the only place they mention htdocs is for the Local Site Folder, which is something that would never appear in your web URL.
    The screenshots of your configuration should help us determine what to do to get this sorted.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points