May 4, 2010
    Currently Being Moderated
    Jun 30, 2012 11:22 AM   in reply to Dumitza1337

Yes, please see this post: Flash Player 11.3 Status - Updated 6/28

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 1, 2012 3:24 AM   in reply to Chris Campbell

thank you very much for your reply .. cheers !

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 8, 2012 1:40 PM   in reply to CharlieORourke

i too am having the same issue with the new update i have tried every option available older version still wont work i even called adobe and the idiot didnt know what i was saying he said i can fix it myself or pay 39.00 dollars for there mistake my adobe ran fine till i ran the update they provided no i have no sound or youtube at all and i make my money that way so i guess we are at adobes mercy i mean its been weeks since this has happened and they have done nothing to change it i think they jus want money so screw you adobe

im running win7 64bit on google chrome

youtube and other flash players no sound and vid freezes after 10sec

i have uninstalled reinstalled and even installed adobe 10.3 no change

i dont think that there is anything we can do but wait for adobe to run another update that wont crash  I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 8, 2012 1:46 PM   in reply to Chris Campbell

clicked it and got only a blank page this is really getting old i have lost my love for adobe

|
    Mark as:
  • Chris Campbell
    9,455 posts
    May 4, 2010
    Aug 8, 2012 1:59 PM   in reply to XxswampdonkeyxX

Chrome provides it's own version of Flash Player.  The underlying framework for this was recently changed which caused a few bugs to (re)appear, this sound issue in particular.  Chrome has updated to a new version today which should fix this issue.  Please go to Chrome's tool menu and select "About Google Chrome".  Wait until the update is complete and then restart.  You can verify that you are using the latest Flash Player for Chrome by going to the following URL and verifying that Flash is at 11.3.31.225.

http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 23, 2012 12:06 PM   in reply to CharlieORourke

I had 11.3 with same sound problem...    I saw there is an upgrade to 11.4.402.265. 

I completely uninstalled 11.3 per the uninstall instructions.  I then installed 11.4.402.265  and still have the same  no sound problem.

What is the problem?  Is there a fix for this?  Everything plays fine in IE8, but just video and no sound in Firefox 14.0

|
    Mark as:
  • Chris Campbell
    9,455 posts
    May 4, 2010
    Aug 23, 2012 12:34 PM   in reply to ezmjz

@ezmjz - We'd like to investigate this further.  Could you please open a new bug report at bugbase.adobe.com and include a copy of your system's dxdiag report?  Also, do you still encounter this problem if you disable protected mode (see the bottom of this FAQ)

How do I troubleshoot Flash Player's protected mode for Firefox?

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 15, 2012 1:05 AM   in reply to Chris Campbell

This problem has come back to haunt me.  I have the latest version of Firefox and Flash 11.5.  I had originally uninstalled Flash 11.3 and installed 11.2 which made the sound work again.  Somehow it stopped working, and after 3 hours of uninstalling, installing, and trying every possible remedy, I still have no sound!!!  HTML5 has no sound as well.

My sound works fine on my computer, but not on Firefox or Internet Explorer.  As usual the video plays silent.  Can someone tell me what the heck is wrong with my computer? 

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 2, 2013 4:27 PM   in reply to Tmac02892

If you have no sound in HTML5 or in Flash, it's unlikely that Flash is the cause.  What operating system are you on?

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 13, 2013 5:12 PM   in reply to alan f.

NOPE.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 15, 2013 4:23 PM   in reply to BastiHawks

@BastiHawks

We'd like to help, but you're not giving us much to work with.  This thread is also a year old and isn't terribly useful for helping you troubleshoot and resolve what is probably a distinct problem from the issue that was originally cited.

I'd recommend creating a fresh post that accurately describes the problem you're encountering, and then the results of working through the following basic troubleshooting steps.  The more detail you provide, the more likely you are to get help.

Troubleshooting guide follows:

Basic Troubleshooting Info

To help troubleshoot we'll need the following system information:

- Operating system

- Browser

- Flash Player version - http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/find-version-flash-player.html

The first step is to work through the video troubleshooting guide for your operating system, here:

- Windows - http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/video-playback-issues.html

- Mac - http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/video-playback-issues.htm

When reporting issues with video or audio, it's also helpful to get your system hardware and driver details.  Instructions for finding this information can be found here:

- Windows - http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/video-playback-issues.html#main _For_Windows_users

- Mac - http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/video-playback-issues.html#main _For_Mac_OS_users

Finally, sometimes video and audio problems are caused at a lower level and not directly related to Flash Player.  I recommend trying both of the links below to see how they perform.  If the problem exists with both, then Flash Player is most likely not the culprit as the HTML5 video link does not use Flash Player when playing.  You can verify this by right clicking the HTML5 video and looking for the words "About HTML5" at the bottom of the menu.

- HTML5 video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTl3U6aSd2w&html5=True

- Non-HTML5 video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTl3U6aSd2w

|
    Mark as:
    May 17, 2013 9:07 PM   in reply to Jeromie Clark

Had  this issue recently (running windows 8) and realized (eventually) that the speakers/headphones work if they are already plugged in when you load up the page with the flash player on but if you plug them after the page was already loaded the sound would go straight back to the in-built speakers. Not exactly a fix but was good enough for me.

I know everyone seems to be having slightly different issues depending on OS so this may or may not work with them but worth a try as a quick fix.

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 9, 2014 8:32 PM   in reply to CharlieORourke

I found a registry key that had a couple of deny permissions on it I assume the result of a virus, malware or ? Once I removed the deny permissions all my audio came back. May not be your problem but its worth a try. Allways backup your registry before making any changes. Run regedit32 go too HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/WINDOWS NT/CurrentVersion/Drivers32 right click on Drivers32 select permissions then sellect Advanced see if there are any deny permissions if so remove them reboot your PC This fixed my audio problems hope it works for you

|
    Mark as:
1 2 Previous Next
Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points