Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

How to keep just the selected angles in a multicamera sequence??

Aug 8, 2012 11:19 AM

Tags: #angle #multicamera #premier_cs6

Hello,

Is there any way to "uncollapse" ala Final Cut for lack of another word, the multi camera clips??

I just want to keep in the sequence the selected angles and not be in a multi camera nested environment type thing.

If I disable the mutlicamera what stays is completely different to what I selected.

Thanks a lot

F.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 8, 2012 3:34 PM   in reply to Kochichack

Huh?

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 9, 2012 6:23 PM   in reply to Kochichack

I want to be able to double click on a clip after I make the edits and open it in the source monitor.

For what purpose?

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 13, 2012 2:47 PM   in reply to Kochichack

I think I understand what you are asking for.  You want the ability to have the final cuts from the multi-camera edit coming out as just edited clips on the timeline, not just the nested multitrack result, so you can send individual clips out to After Effects (for example) 

If I understand you correctly, please send us a feature request here - https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform

I know that the multi-cam editing is a major feature that our engineering group is looking to improve in future versions.  I will also say that I've heard people asking for similar features for the multicam as well.

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 16, 2012 4:52 PM   in reply to Kochichack

No, your second explanation cleared it up for me.  I asked why you wanted to do this in the event there was another way to reach the end goal.  Unfortunately, if the end goal is other programs reading the EDL correctly, there is currently no work around.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points