• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Installation issue

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2012 Aug 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Out of the blue, when viewing a site I view regularly, was told I needed to install Adobe flash player.  The updated version was already on my system, but I dowloaded again, just in case I needed the newer version.  When that didn't work, I uninstalled, rebooted, shut down several times and checked to make sure it was uninstalled.  Now, when I try to download the flash player, I keep getting the message that it is already on my system.  I have uninstalled it and can't see it in the program area.  HELP!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mylenium

Thanks for all the information.  Unfortunately, I have gone through all these steps, over and over.  The last time, I once again used the Adobe uninstaller, shut down (twice), powered up and reinstalled again (with all apps closed) and received message that installation was completed.  The program does show up in control panel, but still does not work.  When I use the Adobe program to check and see what version (if any) is on my computer, it shows nothing.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your operating system, version & edition?

What is your web browser?

[topic moved to Flash Player forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pat,

My operating system, version and edition is Acer, Windows 7.

Browser is Internet Explorer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines