Skip navigation
dwfuchs1
Currently Being Moderated

Adobe Viewer on iPad does not update anymore

Aug 8, 2012 9:22 AM

After one week without any problems viewing ID6 folios on my computer and my iPad, my Folio Builder stopped updating folios on the iPad two days ago. I can still preview my work on my computer - which doesn`t really help

Replies
  • Bob Bringhurst
    4,643 posts
    May 29, 2007
    Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 8, 2012 9:32 AM   in reply to dwfuchs1

Do you mean the Adobe Content Viewer on your iPad no longer displays updated or new folios? If so, try signing out and signing back in. If that doesn't work, remove and reinstall the app.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 8, 2012 1:29 PM   in reply to dwfuchs1

There are 3 ways to get content onto a device's Content Viewer:

1. Local Preview via Folio Builder Panel
    2. Pre-publish preview (download titles w/blue banner on folio cover image)
    3. Distribution preview (publish as Free/Private & download)

Can you be specific on what you're using to view your content? Also, please be specific on the updates you're making to the document. If you're using #3 above, specify your productID and I can look at the backend to see if there's a problem with your document in our distribution service.

Also, to potentially save another communication loop, please make sure that you have the correct orientation populated in each article. If your folio is Portrait-only, Landscape-only, or Dual Orientation, each article must have all content in tact for you to see the resulting document in a Viewer.

Please follow up with more guidance on what you're doing and we'll talk you through a solution. Thanks.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points