Expand my Community achievements bar.

When selecting a radio button, the information entered in the previous text fields clears!

Level 1

Hi All,

I am building a coversheet that documents the company's name (text field), the submitter's name (dropdown menu), select the request type (radio button), and after clicking the radio selection hidden content (additional dropdown menus) will further appear.

As the form filler follows through the form layout, and enters text, selects from the menu and finally goes to select one radio button, the previously completed text and drop down selection entirely clears after clicking the radio button!

The text and dropdown selection also clears when the previously hidden dropdowns are selected.

What am i missing or doing wrong?!

I am new to complex form building and forums in general, please bear with me if i have poor forum etiquette! Thanks for all your help!

-KL

1 Reply

Level 1

I figured a partial solution. I have the company's name (text field), the submitter's name (dropdown menu), select the request type (radio button) set on the Master Page. While the hidden drop downs are located on Design View. After moving all fields to Design View, the fields are no longer clearing....But can someone tell me as to why?

Thank you!

-KL