Skip navigation
djsand
Currently Being Moderated

I am using Adobe Premiere Elements on a network. I redirect the My Documents folder to a network loc

Aug 9, 2012 12:47 PM

Tags: #dvd_burning #adobe_premiere_elements #my_documents

I am using Adobe Premiere Elements on a network. I redirect the My Documents folder to a network location for purposes of having a backup as my servers are all backed up to tape nightly. I'm having a problem with Adobe Premiere Elements which relates to the My Documents location being on a server.

Adobe Premiere Elements is using the My Documents location as the DVD cache locationeven though I have put an entirely different location as the DVD burning scratch disk. I say this only because when I go to burn a DVD it tells me that it can't and if I switch from the DVD to a DVD folder it shows the server location of My Documents as the folder to burn to. If I change that folder to a local folder and then switch back to burning to a DVD it works just fine. What I want is for that change I make to stick and there seems to be no place in Adobe Elements to make that change stick. Where should I be looking? Is there a registry hack? Or have I missed the appropriate place to make the change somehow? I don't want to have to make this change every time I burn a DVD.

Replies

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points