Skip navigation
Osarita
Currently Being Moderated

Major Problem SIOP Lesson Plan Template 3

Aug 10, 2012 1:48 AM

[email address removed]

August 9, 2012

To Whom It May Concern:

Hi. I am a student in an online Master's Education course. I am having trouble with SIOP Lesson Plan Template 3. My professor wants my classmates and I to use the SIOP template pages that are in the index of our Making Content Comprehensible for English Learners-The SIOP Model 3-by Jana Echevarria, MaryEllen Vogt, and Deborah Short; published by Pearson Education, Inc., 2008.

I was able to save the template pages I need to use for Template 3 as an Adobe Reader file on my desk top, and I am able to open the page. The problem began when I got to the column where I am trying to type in my Content objectives; now I am stuck and cannot erase my error. How do I make this file a file that I am allowed to type my information into?

I need to know how to resolve this problem immediately. Since I am in an online course I need to be able to enter my information into my lesson plan forms, save the file to my desktop, and then sign into my class and pull up and submit my assignment to my professor. This lesson plan is due by Wednesday August 15, 2012.

I would appreciate your help immediately.

Thank you.

Osarita

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 10, 2012 1:51 AM   in reply to Osarita

What are these "templates" originally - PDF files?  If so, are they fillable forms?  If yes, then you should be able to fill in content.

Best ask your professor how to use these documents.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points