Skip navigation
Trigunbebop
Currently Being Moderated

Typekit font (Arvo) only displaying in bold weights...

Aug 8, 2012 4:15 AM

Tags: #font #bold #issues #bugs #typekit #arvo

Hi, I began a site with the Muse free trial. At the end of my trial I bought a subscription. However, I've ran into a fairly significant issue with typekit now that I've subscribed. For some reason, it will only display the font Arvo ( https://typekit.com/fonts/arvo ) in it's bold weights. It doesn't matter whether I choose to use Arvo regular or Arvo bold, it only displays as bold. Same goes for the Italic as well, only bold italic not the regular weight.

Is there any fix for this?

Screen Shot-01.jpg

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 8, 2012 12:09 PM   in reply to Trigunbebop

I'm able to view all variants of Arvo fine, is Bold applied to the text frame?

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 8, 2012 12:16 PM   in reply to Trigunbebop

Hi,

I have tried to replicate this at my end and it works fine. Have you tried to recreate the text box and then add the fonts to the text and see how that goes,

http://project02.businesscatalyst.com/Jing/2012-08-09_0044.png

Regards,

Abhishek Maurya

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 9, 2012 8:57 AM   in reply to Trigunbebop

Strange, that isn't a known issue, and changing from trial to subscription shouldn't have caused it. Did you happen to opt in to the Beta program and upgrade to a Beta build?

Thanks,

Colby

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 9, 2012 2:34 PM   in reply to Colby Ausen

Can you please send a copy of your .muse file to muse-support@adobe.com, along with a link to this thread? Preferrably before the text frames get fixed by turning bold off. You can use a service like Adobe SendNow or SendThisFile if the file size is greater than 20mb.

Thanks,

Colby

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points