• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

javascript window opening problem

Engaged ,
Aug 10, 2012 Aug 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'am trying to open popup window with adding my pageURL.

But not working in my code. what am i wrong? (not open any window)

var pageURL:String = ExternalInterface.call("getPageurl");

more_bmarks..addEventListener(MouseEvent.CLICK, bmClick);

function bmClick(event:MouseEvent):void

{

var address:String = "window.open('http://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/offer?url=','newWin','width=400,height=300,left=0,top=0,toolbar...')";

var desiredURL:URLRequest = new URLRequest("javascript:"+ address + pageURL +  "void(0);");

navigateToURL(desiredURL, "_self");

}

TOPICS
ActionScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trace the value of desiredURL to see if it is a valid URL?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

window.open is a JavaScript method. You cannot use navigateToURL to access JavaScript. You must use ExternalInterface. For example:

ExternalInterface.call("window.open('http://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/offer?url=','newWin','width=400,height=300,left=0,top=0,toolbar...')");

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked the code presented using a known url in place of the variables and the popup window appeared, so it appears you can execute the javascript command thru a navigateToURL command.  Testing must be done in a browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for replay,

In this example same url opened in popUp window. But i need to open popUp window with  http://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/offer?url= + my webpage url.

i'am using this is for social network sharing button. So what i do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try:

ExternalInterface.call("window.open('http://api.addthis.com/oexchange/0.8/offer?url='" + pageURL  + "','newWin','width=400,height=300,left=0,top=0,toolbar=No,location=No,scrollbars=No,status=No,resizable=Yes,fullscreen=No')");

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, i tested,  this is not working.

pageURL string is in as3 code,  ExternalInterface.call function working in browser.

so this is not working i think.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you trace the desiredURL yet to see if it is not a valid url address?  If it is, you should be able to paste it into your browser address bar and it will work.

As I already indicated, the code you originally posted does work when I use a known url, but it needs to have a valid url address, and you need to be testing using a browser (on a server would be best).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines