Skip navigation
Senderverificationproblem
Currently Being Moderated

Update of Inspiration Browser Installation Problem.

Aug 11, 2012 7:48 AM

I am trying to upload an update to the Inspirition Browser and got this error message "a download error occurred" and the download stopped.  I am using Photoship Elements 10 in a Windows enviromnent.  To correct this I uninsalled the previous version of the Browser and even uninstalled the previous version of Elements 8.  I have retried to install the Inspirition Browser update several time to no avail.  Can someone help.  Thanks for your input.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 12, 2012 7:07 AM   in reply to Senderverificationproblem

Here's what fixed this for me. I was using Chrome as my browser and I tried almost all of the tips I found on the forums to no avail. So I copied the URL from Chrome and opened it up in IE. Instead of getting a Flash movie installer, I got two links to the files. I downloaded both Air and the Inspiration Browser app (Air as an installer, IB as a .air file) and then ran the .exe and "opened" the .air which installed them on my Windows 7 machine. Hope this helps.

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 13, 2012 4:40 AM   in reply to Senderverificationproblem

Alternatively you can also troubleshoot using the steps listed on this doc. Although this refers to an older version of Elements(7 actually) but can try the troubleshooting steps listed and let us know the results.

Thanks

Nikhil

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 13, 2012 1:38 PM   in reply to Nikhil Bisne

Moving this discussion to the Photoshop Elements forum.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points