1. A way to relink folio files when the server cannot find the folio on you local drive but it's available in the cloud.
2. A way to duplicate all folio contents Including meta data and folio specs.
3. A way to link or unlink to single vertical folios
4. A way to link or unlink to single horizontal folios
5. A way to link or unlink to vertical and horizontal folios within the cloud.
6.An easier way to re-link back towards the local drive or even a cloud folio duplicate without any need to re-upload all your previous Folio content within the folio builder tools.
7. A save to folio feature for users who have large, medium,or smaller folios stored within the cloud within a future update to Acrobat.Com.
8. Regular updating of Acrobat.com to keep in line with future releases of Folio Builder and DPS.
Is there a way yet-- or are these just great and very practicle suggestions? I've been offline for 2 months-- and my 'almost ready to publish app' -- that I have not updated -- says 'update available' and when I click to update, nothing happens. Did I miss something?
Sorry fot the late reply but to my knowledge these feature requests have not been implemented, but maybe in the future.
You say when you click to update nothing happens can you explain what you are trying to do ie: update your folio's or update the DPS tools.
Europe, Middle East and Africa