Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

instalation problems Creative suite 5.5

Aug 11, 2012 Aug 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have problems installing Creative Suite Standard 5.5 on my brand new computer with Win 7 home premium.

Hints about restarting or removing file from Registry don't work as there is no such file (inProgress key).

What else could I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Start over. Run the Creative Suite Cleaner Tool, then try again. Also pending installs can come from otehr programs, not just Adobe software. Let them finish. If that's not possible, terminate all instances of setup.exe and msiexec.exe in your task manager before runing the Adobe install.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer, but the Cleaner tool had nothing to clean and I have no pending instalations. 

What else, please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 13, 2012 Aug 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is the exact error message you are receiving when you try to install?  Have you tried running the Adobe Support Advisor - http://www.adobe.com/support/loganalyzer/ to automatically review your installation logs?  Alternately you can follow the steps listed in Troubleshoot with install logs | CS5, CS5.5, CS6 - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/troubleshoot-install-logs-cs5-cs5.html to manually review your installation logs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines