• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems installing Photoshop CS6 Extended

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2012 Aug 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello to whoever is reading this - I have a problem installing Photoshop CS6 Extended (as you can guess from the title) due to the fact that I download a pre release version of it (not the beta) And I've looked everywhere on my laptop and I still can't install the trial even though I've deleted everything relevant to the pre release version, it can't be my normal version of Photoshop CS5 can it? It'sonly occured to the Photoshop CS6 Extended trial, all the other Creative Suite trials from Adobe Download Assisstant work.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the start page of this forum or the PS forum. There used to be special threads listed in teh yellow info boxes with info on how to resolve these issues.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the specific error message you are receiving?  Which operating system are you using?  What process did you go through to remove the Pre-release version from your computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2012 Aug 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Windows on a Compaq/HP laptop, and there was just an installation error, so I had to delete it from the Control Panel even though I deleted it from my Program Files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 13, 2012 Aug 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So are your difficulties resolved Jamie?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines