• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When Trying to download products, I get internal error

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2012 Aug 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to download any of the products, I receive a message that I need to first install the Adobe Applications Manager. When I download that (which it seems to do instantly), I get this error: We've encountered the following issues: Plese connect to the Internet".

Of course, I am already connected to the internet. I tried disabling my firewall and still get the error.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 13, 2012 Aug 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi DebbieH103,

If its not your firewall, you might verify that its not an entry in your hosts file blocking access. That could also be the cause.

If you go to the "Let me fix it myself" section in this doc it will tell you how to check the hosts file on the system having the issue versus the Windows default

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/972034

-Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ll try that. I had tried what I had read about doing the trial download, and that got error 100, but I did download Photoshop and Premiere with the direct links, along with Bridge. I am going to try to some more. I do have Acrobat X Pro that I bought last year off the website. I don’t know if that caused any of the problem. I’m on Vista. I did try on my laptop that has never had any professional Adobe products and has Windows 7, and I was able to start AAM over there. Of course, I do most of my work here where I have a 24 inch monitor on this pc.

Debbie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Debbie,

I wouldn't think that Acrobat X is related, you'll get errors through Adobe Application Manager if you attempt to install it without uninstalling the prior installation first with Acrobat specifically but shouldn't affect the other products.

Might test in a new admin user also.

I'm moving this thread over to our download/installation forum.

For general Creative Cloud Membership questions, here is the FAQ link:

http://www.adobe.com/products/creativecloud/faq.html

-Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I wish I understood the forums better. I just search everything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines