Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro CS 6 Family Won't Install

Community Beginner ,
Aug 14, 2012 Aug 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I just got the trial version of creative cloud and everything about it is super awesome except for the fact that Premiere Pro CS6 will not install at all. Everything else has installed percectly with the Adobe App Manager, but for some reason Premiere always says "Installation Failed" even after many restarts, retries, whatever.

I had CS5 Production premium before this, and have uninstalled the old CS5 Premiere, but still am not having any luck. Has anyone else had this problem, or knows how to solve it?

Thanks for helping!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 14, 2012 Aug 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to be clear, can you confirm that you are definitely running a 64 bit operating system?

CS6 is 64 bit only but I believe CS5 was too. Just wanted to confirm before any further troubleshooting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 15, 2012 Aug 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I am running Mountain Lion on a 2010 i7 iMac. It's strange because I have gotten After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator all to install without a problem but Premiere really doesn't want to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2012 Aug 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm moving this thread over to our download/installation forum.

For general Creative Cloud Membership questions, here is the FAQ link:

http://www.adobe.com/products/creativecloud/faq.html

-Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2012 Aug 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David

Premiere installation failed, too.

After cancelling, AAM shows Premiere installed, but there is no (visible) Premiere.app or Folder on /applications.

Starting my Creative Cloud installation, member/no trail, with PS, AE , Premiere... PS 6, AE works fine

System requirements should be ok: MacBook Pro (early 2008) OSX 10.6.8 / Intel Dual Core 2,5 GHz / 4GB RAM/

No Problems with CS 5.5

What about your Link?  http://www.adobe.com/products/creativecloud/faq.html

Any friendly solutions meanwhile. Where to find?

Gimmyz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2012 Aug 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can't even get AAM to show Premiere as installed. Is there any answer to this problem out there? I really would like to purchase Creative Cloud, but without Premiere, it's no deal for me. Does it have anything to do with the previous installation of CS5? SOMEONE HELP ME!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines