Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Dreamweaver freezes on launch

May 19, 2012 1:40 PM

Andyfoley it looks like you have reverted back to installing via the Adobe Application Manager instead of the trial.  That said from what I can see it does appear Dreamweaver has installed successfully.  Do you receive any specific error messages when trying to open Dreamweaver CS6?

Branched from an earlier discussion.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    May 19, 2012 12:57 PM   in reply to Jeff A Wright

Theres no errors when trying to boot the application just hangs I do get an error report when I force quit the application it is an extremely large document. I can boot the application from the terminal when I select it as root user with the command

sudo  /Applications/Adobe\ Dreamweaver\ CS6/Adobe\ Dreamweaver\ CS6.app/Contents/MacOS/Dreamweaver

Other wise it just hangs and says the application is not responding shall I reinstall using the trail version and send you the file from that?

|
    Mark as:
    May 19, 2012 2:32 PM   in reply to Jeff A Wright

Thank you for all your help really hope this is able to sort my problems cheers!

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 15, 2012 2:21 AM   in reply to Jeff A Wright

Jeff A Wright,

I am having a similar situation when trying to install the trial.. My computer downloads the installation perfectly but when the Installation initiates it takes a long time and in got stuck twice in 25% for more than 4 hours which seems to be extreme for a software instalation when the exe its already downloaded.

I'mm trying for the third time to install the trial as Im looking for an easy to use tool to design a website if dreamweaver works in my computer I will upgrade to the full version.

Thanks in advance

Frank

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 22, 2012 8:58 PM   in reply to MightyFranco

Jeff,

I'm currently having your exact problem. Very annoying, as I just downloaded creative cloud today and am already experiencing problems.

Does anyone have a solution to Dreamweaver stopping installation at 25%? Sometimes it doesn't even begin the installation. This has happened six times now and I can't find much information as to why it's happeneing.

-M

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)