• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

default window on WebHTML_PRO is not working RoboHelp html ver 10

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2012 Aug 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice to meet you all. I encounter a strange problem. I created a window in the project set-up -> windows-> new windows -> webhelp pro and I set some preferences. Then I set webhelp_pro as my Primary Layout, right cilck properties, and select defaut window as my newly created window.

However, I didn't see any changes. I am now using Robohelp html verson 10. It is updated as the latest verson. Can anyone help me? Thank you very much

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2012 Aug 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

should change -> ", and select defaut window as my newly created window." to ", and select my newly created window as defaut window."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 16, 2012 Aug 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you try creating another window AFTER you have set WebHelp Pro as your default single source layout. If that doesn't work, please come back with some further detail (e.g. what properties are being changed and a screenshot of what you are seeing in your generated and published output.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2012 Aug 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thx for the reply. I still fails to do so. Below is my setting.

For the NewWindow, I didn't click search, glossary, but location bar and status bar.Screenshot - 8_17_2012 , 11_51_43 AM.png

Then, (the window is created for webhelp pro)

Screenshot - 8_17_2012 , 11_54_34 AM.png

Next,

Screenshot - 8_17_2012 , 11_54_59 AM.png

However,

Screenshot - 8_17_2012 , 11_55_39 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 17, 2012 Aug 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Okay, I have to ask the question here. Do you have an additional Adobe product called "RoboHelp Server" and are you planning on publishing content to this? If not, why are you using WebHelp Pro? I noticed you said earlier that you "set WebHelp Pro as your default layout".

If you aren't publishing this content to RoboHelp Server (again, a separate purchase and install of additional Adobe software) WebHelp Pro is the wrong layout choice.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

RoboHelp Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Begin learning RoboHelp HTML 7, 8 or 9 within the day!

Adobe Certified RoboHelp HTML Training

SorcerStone Blog

RoboHelp eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2012 Aug 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OH! I didn't notice that. Do you mean webhelp_pro is made for robohelp server? Anyway, thank you very much. I guess I have to use WebHelp then.

Thank you all guys who replied me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 18, 2012 Aug 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello again

Indeed it would seem you have fallen prey to the old: If WebHelp is cool, WebHelp Pro has to be all that and a big bag of chips!

Yes, it's just another output type with an interesting name that is intended to work in conjunction with another product.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

RoboHelp Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Begin learning RoboHelp HTML 7, 8 or 9 within the day!

Adobe Certified RoboHelp HTML Training

SorcerStone Blog

RoboHelp eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp