Skip navigation
tanhauhau93
Currently Being Moderated

Flash Pro CS6 fails to load

Aug 16, 2012 2:04 AM

Tags: #flash #bug #cs6

Flash Pro CS6 loads and suddenly disappear while "loading fonts".  I found similar discussions, and their solution suggests to find fontinfo.txt and edit it, but i fail to find the fontinfo.txt but found a missfont.map.

Help needed, thanks in advance..

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 16, 2012 4:55 AM   in reply to tanhauhau93

If one of the discussions was not the one linked below you should give it a look.

http://forums.adobe.com/message/4457286

It basically says you want to remove everything from the fonttinfo.txt file, and indicates where the file should be found.  So if you cannot find the file there, you can just create the (empty) file and put it there using Notepad or whatever ascii text file software you have available.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 20, 2012 11:56 PM   in reply to tanhauhau93

Hi,

The fontinfo.txt file can be found at:

C:\Users\«YourUserName»\AppData\Local\Adobe\Flash CS6\en_US\Configuration

Firstly, let me know if you are able find the fontinfo.txt file at the said location. Secondly, if you manage find it, empty the .txt file, save as Read Only (you need to ENABLE this option, not Disable as in your post), and then try restarting Flash.

Please see if it works for you. These are steps as described in the forum discussion Ned referred, and I would request you try these to see if the issue still persists.

Regards,

Suhas Yogin

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points