Currently Being Moderated

my 1st flash builder project, server publishing problem

Sep 26, 2010 9:05 AM

this is my server virsion URL of the project

flashbuilderproject

i cant fix the error message i had

it is going OK when i tested the gateway.php

but when i browse to the project i got that error message

Class "ShoppingcartarchiveService" does not exist: Plugin by name 'ShoppingcartarchiveService' was not found in the registry; used paths:
: \***\public_html\###\isOrderSys\reporter/isordersys_reports-debug/services/
#0 /home1/***/public_html/###/isordersys/reporter/isordersys_reports-debug/Zend/Amf/Server.php(550): Zend_Amf_Server->_dispatch('getAllShopping_...', Array, 'Shoppingcartarc...')
#1 /home1/***/public_html/###/isordersys/reporter/isordersys_reports-debug/Zend/Amf/Server.php(626): Zend_Amf_Server->_handle(Object(Zend_Amf_Request_Http))
#2 /home1/***/public_html/###/isordersys/reporter/isordersys_reports-debug/gateway.php(69): Zend_Amf_Server->handle()
#3 {main}

anyone can help?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Sep 27, 2010 10:20 AM   in reply to faithiology

This can happen when there is an error in the php function. Can you use Test operation in Flash Builder Data/Services view to get the exact error?

Thanks

-Sunil

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 11, 2010 7:34 AM   in reply to faithiology

Did you ever resolve this?

I'm having problems with the same error but these boards (as nice as I'm sure the posters are) have been no help. I guess we'll need to try to help each other.

What data configuration are you using (e.g. PHP/MySQL, CF/MSSQL)? Are you hosting yourself or do you have a hosting company? Apparently these kind of channel disconnected errors are rampant; the usual response is "there's an error in your PHP code" but when the code works fine locally that's kind of hard to swallow. Sometimes, I gather, Zend can be behind it.

As I say, it looks like we'll have to rely on the community of users for help.

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 11, 2010 11:06 AM   in reply to faithiology

Is ShoppingcartarchiveService declared in the Declarations area?

Do you need to include a namespace?

Dan Pride

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 16, 2012 8:42 PM   in reply to nlk10010

I've got the problem as you said,like this:

捕获.JPG

but I haven't find a appropriate solution ,so I'am wondering if you can figure it out?

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points