• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

sound out of sync

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2012 Aug 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When viewing online steaming flv.,  the sound gets out of sync with the video.  I can play around with the timeline and most of the time get it back in sync,  but it is annoying.  Can this be fixed?

xp pro,  FF 14.1,  adobe 11.3.300.2700/ updated

thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2012 Aug 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have xp pro on an older dell gx270,   so is the problem with my computer or is it the video file I am downloading.? 

If it could be my computer settings,  what would I check?

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 13, 2012 Aug 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you give our 11.4 beta a try and let us know if you still run into problems?

8/7/2012 - Flash Player 11.4 Beta 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2012 Aug 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried the newest...problem still there.....have  to back up or go forward a bit to get the sync........syncing was easier when they had holes on the edge of the film..(:

thanks...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2012 Aug 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, thanks for the heads up.  If you don't mind, please open a new bug report on this over at bugbase.adobe.com.  In it, please include a URL where you see this occur and a copy of your system's dxdiag report.

Until this is fixed, I'd recommend reverting to a previous version of Flash Player.

How do I revert to a previous version of Flash Player?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines