• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Styling {tag_pagecontent}?

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2012 Aug 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The website I will be referencing is:  http://marciemata01.worldsecuresystems.com

I have made a template using Adobe Muse and inserted the {tag_pagecontent} tag.  How do I style it?  I would like to remove the white background and change the width, but I don't where this is currently controlled anywhere in my styling sheet.

Any ideas?  Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 13, 2012 Aug 13, 2012

You change the CSS for that content on line 32 of your page:

.info {
    background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #FFFFFF;   // Remove this line to remove background

border: 1px solid #BCBCBC;    

border-radius: 9px 9px 9px 9px;

margin: 63px auto;

padding: 63px 52px 48px;

width: 750px;   // Change the value on this line to change the width

}

Of course if you did it in Muse and have more than one page you may have to do it in all of the pages.  Hope that helps.

Message was edited by: Brad La

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 13, 2012 Aug 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You change the CSS for that content on line 32 of your page:

.info {
    background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #FFFFFF;   // Remove this line to remove background

border: 1px solid #BCBCBC;    

border-radius: 9px 9px 9px 9px;

margin: 63px auto;

padding: 63px 52px 48px;

width: 750px;   // Change the value on this line to change the width

}

Of course if you did it in Muse and have more than one page you may have to do it in all of the pages.  Hope that helps.

Message was edited by: Brad Lawryk

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2012 Aug 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks VERY much!  I am new to both Muse and BC, (and a hand-coder most of the time), so figuring out where all of these attributes have been placed by the software has been a bit tricky!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your a hand coder, may I ask why your turning to Muse?

Hand coding, knowing the code, likely using must have tools such as firebug, likely understanding perfomance with code, web standards etc... You probably used Dreamweaver? Other good coding platforms out there? - What was the reason you then turn to Muse?

Muse for me is for people who do not know coding, graphic designers tyring their hand at the web and for people to start learning the web, I would not know why hand coders would take a step backwards in their development.

Very interested to understand your thoughts on that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is actually the first time I am using it, as well as BC, but after this, I am going back to Dreamweaver!  The code that Muse outputs is just too atrocious for me. I always hold out hope that there will be a good fully-WYSIWYG product that will also output standards-compliant code that I can actually understand after it's been published, (I started out as a coder, but then wanted to focus more on visual design), but that day has still not come. I like the idea of a WYSIWYG so I can concentrate more on design and less on HOW to make it work, but on the other hand, I'm still too much of a coder to ignore what goes on behind-the-scenes, especially when I need to plug it in to some type of CMS for the client later.

Dreamweaver does pretty well, though, and I'm starting to play around with CS6, which holds promise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines