Skip navigation
ddcfranks
Currently Being Moderated

Handwriting tool

Aug 19, 2012 1:42 PM

Tags: #help #pdf #annotations #ipad

In some of the documents that I have in adobe reader for my IPad I have marks made by the handwriting tool. 

How can I remove these marks after they have been saved previously.  I use some of the same documents over and over and these marks change from class to class. 

I appreciate any help I can get on this!

VG

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 19, 2012 2:57 PM   in reply to ddcfranks

There are two tools which you may have used in the annotations tools.

The one which looks like Pencil is the Freehand tool, and it would be easy to change. If you wanted to delete something you've drawn with it, you could just click on it when in annotations mode, and then click Delete from the contextual menu which appears.

If you used the one to the right, that looks like a pen with ink coming out, that's the Signature tool. It's intended that you would be using the same signature again and again so it's more difficult to change your signature.

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 20, 2012 6:22 AM   in reply to ddcfranks

I'm not having that problem.

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 20, 2012 12:08 PM   in reply to ddcfranks

To delete any annotation, you can just tap it, and you should see a context menu appear with the option on the left to delete the annotaiton.

When you tap the freehand drawing you've made, do you see a blue box drawn around it, and the context menu with the options ( Delete | Thickness... | Color... | Opacity... ) ?

If so, what happens when you tap Delete?

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points