• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot install CS6 on Macbook Pro OSX 10.8

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2012 Aug 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I took advantage of a sale for educators and bought Photoshop CS6 and I'm following the instructions, I downloaded the Akamai download manager and followed the instructions on the .pdf that it came with. After the download concluded, I click on open bundle and it asks if I wish to open the file downloaded from the internet (Photoshop_13_LS16.exe) and I click Open and then... nothing.

EDIT:

Okay, I opened the 7z file using stuffit expander, however I still do not see how to install the program on my mac here as it only has setup.exe in there, no install.app like the instructions inside that folder say.

What am I doing wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 20, 2012 Aug 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have downloaded the Windows version. Contact support to get the correct Mac version.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 21, 2012 Aug 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also check your order to make sure that you've purchased a Mac version. You may have purchased a Windows version, and that is why the Windows version was offerred for download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines