Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player download problem

Aug 18, 2012 Aug 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ned, thanks for responding.  Yes I am trying to download the flash player from Adobe.com

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 19, 2012 Aug 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should use the same posting you started with and not start a new one.

The first thing you oughta do is run your virus software to see if you have been infected.

Are you linking to the download via some other website's page?  Have you tried going directly to the Adobe player download page thru the Adobe site?  It sounds like you are either using a viral link to gain access for the download or your computer might already have some infection and might require some fixing. 

While it is unlikely that the Adobe server is causing the problem, I cannot say with any certainty since I am not an Adobe employee or someone who manages the server.  You should contact Adobe technical support if you are questioning if there is a problem in their site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 21, 2012 Aug 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moving it to the Installing Flash Player forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines