Skip navigation
JackCLH
Currently Being Moderated

Unable to load one script (Iphone revision issue)

Aug 25, 2012 1:47 PM

Hi,

I'm unable to load one of my scripts through any browser or the desktop app, although I still can through the Iphone app. I believe it stopped working correctly after I made a comment on my Iphone. I was logged in on my comp and tried to make a comment on my phone, it told me I couldn't. I came back maybe five mins later and tried again and this time it seemed to work. I'm guessing this caused a revision issue but I can't open the script to manage revisions. Adobe Story becomes non responsive as it tries to 'open editor' and I have to close it (I don't have to shut it down using task manager). Using Windows 7 64bit and am a creative cloud subscriber.

Thanks, really need access to this script!

Jack

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 25, 2012 11:20 PM   in reply to JackCLH

Hi,

Sorry for the trouble. Can you share the 'project' which has this script with 'sunny at adobe dot com' so we can fix the problem for you.

Regards,

Sunny Ladkani

Adobe Story Team.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 27, 2012 2:16 AM   in reply to JackCLH

Hi Jack,

We have uploaded 'fixed_script' in the shared project. Hope it works for you now.

It would be great if you could explain to me the last few things that you did on this document. Was it opened in both the iphone app and the browser ?

Regards,

Sunny Ladkani

Adobe Story Team

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points