Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Strange behavior with Premiere and effects in CS6

Aug 26, 2012 7:24 AM

Hello

I created a PS file with several layers of a subject for a TV show idea i am preparing for a presintation but every time a render my effects are not as i see them., speciffialy the 8-16 point Garbage mattes and keying.

The PS files where dragged and dropped into Premiere and as Sequences to maintin them in folders and in a Nested Sequence.,

Then i sort of sequences masked PS layers, using Ultra key to punch out the greene screen,  8/16 point Gabrage mattes to take out any other noise or background images un wanted, MOJO to warm up the subject i then placed the sequence as a NESTED sequence in my time line, but when i would render the Garbage Mattes, keying and all would be partially showing a previous tweek, but when i open the nested Sequence i would not see these errors or older tweeks, yet in the main Sequence aka composition i would see them yet when i would place the mouse over the time line to select an area for the position to play they would go away again,

sounds like a bug?

OSX10.7.4 

imac i7 12GB

8TB RAID

CS6 Suite

Message was edited by: Andrew Yoole This message was relocated from the After Effects Forum.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points