I was able to upload a movie as HD-video through the Youtubeservice in Adobe Premiere Elements 9 but this week the service stoppes after the following steps:
1) choose share
3) HD-video (the error occures even by a standard Pal-Flash for Youtube)
After next I get a message that 'the Youtubeservice is stopping because a fault occures. The service has to shut down or will be paused'. The movie is below the 15 minutes and my Youtube-account is suitable for longer than 15 minutes. Is there a update which solves this problem?
I tried but I'm getting the same error during the refreshment and after clicking on OK I'll getting the same error after restarting the programme and trying to upload something to Youtube. If I export the movie to a file and upload it manually to Youtube than that is working.
When PrE 9 was in development, there were no "extended accounts," so the maximum upload was 10 mins. Though your account allows longer uploades, this could well be an issue. As a test, do a Save_As for your Project (so that you do not overwrite the original), and shorten the Duration to < 10 mins., say 09:30:00, and see if that works.
Also, can you Share your longer Timeline, to a YouTube Preset, and then manually upload that via your YouTube account? That might be how you need to work.
It is also my understanding that PrE 10 still imposes that 10 min. limit, as it was not changed by YouTube, until after development and deployment. Not sure how PrE 11 will handle the new limits to YouTube accounts, but we should know in a few weeks.
As a test, do a Save_As for your Project (so that you do not overwrite the original), and shorten the Duration to < 10 mins., say 09:30:00, and see if that works.
I have made a new project with 3 parts of the movie (in total 3 minutes) but the same error appears. It seemes that no youtube-upload is possible (even a standard Youtube-option gives the same error).
Is a reinstall of the programme maybe the solution?
Thanks for reporting on your test.
Before I'd do an uninstall/reinstall, I would carefully check all of the settings for YouTube in PrE. Many users had major issues, when YouTube went to Google sign-in, but I do not recall any such issues recently. Still, that combined Google/YouTube sign-in caused no end to grief. This should take but a moment, but I'd go very slowly and methodically, dotting every i, and crossing every t, just to make sure that things are set properly. I would start by doing a sign-in to my YouTube account, out of PrE first, making careful notes of every entry, to be compared to the settings in PrE, in the next step.
If that does not get things working, i.e. no errors found, then an uninstall/reinstall might be useful.
Europe, Middle East and Africa