This discussion is archived
Currently Being Moderated

camera raw update

Aug 30, 2012 1:06 PM

how to install camera raw update

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 30, 2012 1:42 PM   in reply to narunski

Moving this discussion to the Adobe Camera RAW forum.

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 31, 2012 1:49 AM   in reply to narunski

narunski wrote:

how do I get to the camera raw forum?

You are already posting here.  This is the Adobe Camera Raw forum. 

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 31, 2012 1:51 AM   in reply to narunski

narunski wrote:

how to install camera raw update

Try the easiest way first:  simply select the Updates menu item in Photoshop's Help menu.  You want to be on version 6.7 of Camera Raw.

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 31, 2012 9:33 AM   in reply to station_two

Well, let's not get ahead of ourselves. First of all a couple of questions. What version of Photoshop or Photoshop Elements are you trying to update? What OS are you using? Tell us a little bit about your system.

I just installed Photoshop CS6 on my Windows 7 computer last night. Of course, it came with Camera Raw 7.0. I went to the Camera Raw update page and downloaded the zip file for the 7.2 RC version of ACR. I opened the zip file and copied the files to my desktop. Then I just ran the installer application that was one of the files in the zip file. The installer took care of the rest.

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 31, 2012 10:47 AM   in reply to narunski

The process would be the same as I described previously. The last version of ACR available for CS5 is version 6.7. The new 7.x versions of ACR cannot be used in Photoshop CS5. If you want to use the new version it will be necessary for you to upgrade to CS6 or to the latest version Photoshop Elements.

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 31, 2012 1:20 PM   in reply to narunski

I’m sure Googling for Flash Player Download and looking for an adobe.com webite in the results will get you what you need, unless you are doing that and having a problem, then go over to the flash forum and post your question, there.

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 1, 2012 1:48 PM   in reply to narunski

Go to www.adobe.com

Click on the Flash Player installation help link under the Help section in the lower-middle of the page.

Click on “Ask a question in Forums” link in the Resources list at the lower right of the page.

Click on Installing Flash Player in the Forums list over at the right.

Click on More at the bottom right of the Recent Discussion list.

Click on Next at the bottom right of the Discussions list as many times as you like.

Obviously, there may be helpful information on other areas of the pages used to get to the discussion forum topic list that might solve your problem, but you asked how to get to the place where you can read every single post in the forum.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points