• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How long will it take to download my CS6 applications?

Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2012 May 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downloading and installing applications from Creative Cloud is a seamless, one-click experience. Download times will vary based on the file size of the product you select and the speed of your Internet connection. In all cases, a high-speed connection of some type is required. Here is examples of estimated download times:

Product

File size

DSP (1.5 MBPS)

CABLE (3MBPS)

CORPORATE LAN (10MBPS)
Photoshop960MB1 hr. 50 min.60 min.25 min.
Dreamweaver390MB60min.30min.10 min.

Read more in the Creative Cloud FAQ

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 02, 2012 Sep 02, 2012

You can try adjusting the location of your temporary directory.  This will be a system configuration issue though and not adjustable through the Adobe Download Assistant itself.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Sep 02, 2012 Sep 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to make the Adobe Application Manager download the archive containing the software on another disk? (I am not talking about setting a different install folder, my understanding is that the application downloads the files in a Temp folder on my C: Drive)
My problem is this: I got a SSD as boot drive but the size is very limited (Effectively 52GB) and I am experiencing troubles in downloading the whole suite: Illustrator, Flash and other programs do not have enough size to download and extract on my C: drive.

Looking forward to an answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 02, 2012 Sep 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can try adjusting the location of your temporary directory.  This will be a system configuration issue though and not adjustable through the Adobe Download Assistant itself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 17, 2012 Dec 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can I select pictures before full extraction takes place?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2012 Dec 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No the application must be fully downloaded and installed prior to being able to be utilized.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines