Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

increasing anchort points display size?

Sep 4, 2012 9:43 PM

how can i increase the display size of anchor points? i.e. the vertices.? they are too small to see clearly. i am used to vertice point size of coreldraw : P

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Sep 4, 2012 10:09 PM   in reply to arjun2

Under Preferences > Selection & Anchor Display, you can change the size of anchor points and direction handles.

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 4, 2012 10:33 PM   in reply to arjun2

How can that be? Please do your homework properly before jumping into the forums!

Have you looked at the section called Anchor Point and Handle Display? What do you see there? Do you see three boxes for Anchors? These boxes are clickable. Choose the one you like, click OK and see your anchor points change depending on what you chose.

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 4, 2012 11:07 PM   in reply to arjun2

Your confusion is totally understandable. You should be seeing a window that looks like this, correct?

Screen Shot 2012-09-04 at 10.59.26 PM.png

The three icons you see next to "Anchors" and the three next to "Handles" are the only options that are available for changing the anchor point and handle appearances.

So you can see that I have larger anchor points with smaller, solid circular handles. To get the largest anchor points / handles, you'd select the far right anchor option. There isn't a way to scale the anchor point size any futher though

If you're having trouble seeing the anchorpoints, you may want to check out this forum post: http://forums.adobe.com/message/2158689

Good luck!

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 5, 2012 2:52 AM   in reply to arjun2

arjun,

A last resort may be the Magnifier or similar to magnify the area round the cursor.

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 10, 2013 5:25 PM   in reply to arjun2

Honestly thats a highley needed feature and the three given options look like a bad joke to me.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points