Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Configuration errors

Sep 05, 2012 Sep 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know there are more threads about this issue, but I can't undestand what is going on. I recently bought the cs6 master collection And this error:

Capture.PNGI spent thousands of dollars for ...THIS? I reinstalled, but the same thing happened. I need a simple fast answer....I have work to get done, And without these programs, I will get fired! So, I need a simple answer, or another CLEAN install for all cs6 programs. This happens when I open ALL cs6 programs. Thank you for your support. It helps alot.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acidweirdo wrote:

I need a simple fast answer...

You will get a much faster answer if you post in the correct product forum.

This forum ("Forum Comments") handles issues about the forums, not Adobe products.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

P.S. and when you do post in the appropriate forum, provide some information, logs, etc.

Nice screenshot, but it doesn't give any information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would suggest posting this at http://forums.adobe.com/community/download_install_setup the folks there should be able to help.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines