Skip navigation
This discussion is archived
Currently Being Moderated

delete my email address

Sep 5, 2012 8:14 PM

hopw do i remove my email address from my public info in the avatar?

vince

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Sep 5, 2012 8:25 PM   in reply to vinsolo

vinsolo wrote:

hopw do i remove my email address from my public info in the avatar?

vince

there is no e-mail in your profile.  If you are seeing your e-mail then it is because you are logged in and it is only you who can see it.  We can't see it even if we are logged in.  All I see is this:

2012-09-06_0422.png

Hope this satisfies you.

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 5, 2012 8:52 PM   in reply to vinsolo

No there isn't SOLOMITO in your profile.  Please post a link where this is shown so that Adobe-Admin can delete that account or disable it so that nobody can access it.

Good luck.

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 5, 2012 10:10 PM   in reply to vinsolo

OK found your profile here:

<http://forums.adobe.com/people/solomito>

So I assume you don't want want this profile, right?  When Adobe-Admin or some other MVP with moderation rights can disable the account.

You have made it clear what you want so now we have to wait for Adobe-Admin to do the necessary work.

Allow about 48 hours because of the political convetions going on at the moment.

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 5, 2012 10:16 PM   in reply to vinsolo

Do you have more than one Adobe ID? I see two forum accounts, as you noted, one created today. You actually cannot create a forum account, the forums use your Adobe ID. It sounds like the new account got created at Adobe.com and then you signed into forums. What is odd is that both accounts have the same email address.

When you sign in do you use a name or an email address as your AdobeID?

Middle of the night here, I'll try to find someone in Membership who can take a look at this in the morning.

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 6, 2012 2:52 AM   in reply to mytaxsite.co.uk

mytaxsite.co.uk wrote:

When Adobe-Admin or some other MVP with moderation rights can disable the account.

Actually only Adobe admins can disable accounts.

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 6, 2012 7:18 AM   in reply to mytaxsite.co.uk

mytaxsite.co.uk wrote:

OK found your profile here:

<http://forums.adobe.com/people/solomito>

So I assume you don't want want this profile, right?  When Adobe-Admin or some other MVP with moderation rights can disable the account.

You have made it clear what you want so now we have to wait for Adobe-Admin to do the necessary work.

Allow about 48 hours because of the political convetions going on at the moment.

Too much hot air from both

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 6, 2012 2:02 PM   in reply to Phillip Jones

There are currently two accounts that use your email address for communication. However, they each have different login credentials.

Your older, original account uses your email address as your Adobe ID/login name. It has the display name "vinsolo" and is the one you used to post to this thread.

Your new account uses "vinsolo" as your Adobe ID/login name and it displays the name "solomito".

Not sure why exactly you have two accounts, but I would just make sure that when you log into Adobe.com you use your full email address as you login name, and just ignore the second account.

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 13, 2012 8:28 AM   in reply to adobe-admin

I am also having problem stopping email notification.  I've followed the neccessary steps already.  Please help.  To whom can I send my request ?

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 14, 2012 5:21 PM   in reply to hyunoogi

This request doesn't really apply to this thread, but what types of emails are you getting and what have you done to stop them?

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 14, 2012 6:14 PM   in reply to hyunoogi

Are you talking about this?

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/503132

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status