• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AAMEE 3.0/3.1 and Contribute 6.5

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2012 Sep 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does AAMEE 3.0/3.1 support Contribute 6.5? I am getting "This media is not supported by this version of AAMEE" errors when trying to create installation packages. I do have a volume license key but do not get to the point where it can be entered before getting the error.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 05, 2012 Sep 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John,

Please use AAMEE 2.1 to package and deploy contribute 6.5. On win you can create the serialized package from AAMEE workflow, while on mac you can create the trial package (you will not get an option to enter a serial number in AAMEE workflow). But you can serialize the mac package after deploying it on client machine. Use PRTK copied in -

Mac - /Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE/PDApp/Enterprise/Utilities/APTEE/CS5_5

Win - \Programs files x86\common files\Adobe\OOBE\PDApp\Enterprise\Utilites\APTEE\CS5_5

to serialize the installed package. Command that you can use to serialize the installed package is -

adobe_prtk --tool=ReplaceSN --serialize=LEID --serial=SN

please write back if you face any issues in packaging and deploying Contribute 6.5 using AAMEE 2.1

regards,

Rahul | rbaiswar@adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I find the LEIN for Contribute 6.5? I used the identfier for Contribute CS6 at http://www.adobe.com/devnet/creativesuite/enterprisedeployment/licensing-identifiers.html but my command to serialize Contribute 6.5 does not work. The program continues to prompt for a serial number or continuation of the 30 day trial at launch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LEID value for mac -

Contribute-6.5-Mac-GM

LEID value for win -

Contribute-6.5-Win-GM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2012 Sep 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the LEID. However, I am getting serialization errors because of a locale mismatch. Here is the information from the oobelib.log. I used the media I received from Adobe to create the installation package. The serial number I have works fine when I enter it in the GUI prompt for serial number.

2012-09-06 09:19:45 [5054]  Adobe PRTK: Serial number is for en_US locale

2012-09-06 09:19:45 [5054]  Adobe PRTK: Checking with installed locale en_GB

2012-09-06 09:19:45 [5054]  Adobe PRTK: Serial number locale not matching installed locale

2012-09-06 09:19:45 [5054]  Adobe PRTK: Return code 4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2012 Sep 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi John, please create another package by selecting the installation language as North America on product selection screen. this serial number should work fine after deployment of this package (having selected North America langauge).

please get back if you face any issues with the package.

thanks,

Rahul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines