i add all the 2 files script for import collage ,into Adobe Photoshop CS6/Presets/Scripts Also
i open the file using the Scripts section in the file menu in Photoshop 5.5 File > Scripts > Import Adobe Collage.after the script open but say :there is a problem whith the file and saiy i have to don't unzip the collage file. the problem is that when i download the fileof creative cloud i don't have the choice.
what i have to do?
The current plug-in does not work for the iPad version of collage. We are working on functionality that will allow you to automatically convert Collages to PSD file when you upload them to the creative cloud. We should be able to release this in about 4-6 weeks.
The option is available now through Creative Cloud, if you upload your Collage project to Creative Cloud there is an option to download in PSD format
The steps would be:
1. Upload your project to Creative Cloud from the tablet
2. Open the Creative Cloud website (https://creative.adobe.com/) on the computer with Photoshop
3. In the Files section double-click the project to view it full screen
4. Use the download option to save the file on your computer and select PSD as the format to save the project in
5. Open the PSD in Photoshop from wherever you saved it on your computer
(click to view larger)
Europe, Middle East and Africa