• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Serial number required for photoshop subscription??

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2012 Sep 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I got a photoshop subscription, all worked well on my ancient computer, then it died.
I bought a new one and installed through creative cloud and my adobe account my photoshop CS6, but now it requires a serial number!

My trial version expired and I can't use my product any more.
I tried to uninstall photoshop and to download it again from my adobe account : trial version expired again!

No one is helping solving my problem and it's been more than three weeks now that I can't work... what can I do and where can I found

that DAMN serial number!

ps : logging with my adobe ID and password when it requires the serial number doesn't work : still wants it and I don't have it! 😕

Thank you for your help...

Nefer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Can we try to uninstal the Adobe Application manager and then try to reactivate the applcation using Adobe id and Password..

Ideally Subscriptions should never require a serial number.

First uninstall the Adobe Application manager from your computer.

and then redownload the Adobe Application manager from the follwing links

http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=4773- For Windows

http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=4773- For Mac

Once done then try to Reactivate your product.

Hope It Helps

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

It's been very kind of you and I followed all your instructions but no way... still asks for a serial number and trial version is expired...

I think am gonna cancel that subscription and forget about photoshop cause it's way too much troubles and the customers support doesn't help at all neither.

Thanks anyway for trying

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2012 Sep 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Neferkane are you utilizing the Adobe ID tied to your Creative Cloud subscription?  I would recommend either working directly with our support team, as they can provide more direct assistance, or if you would like you can private message me with your Adobe ID and I can verify your subscription status.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2012 Sep 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff,
I am going to message you cause the support team couldn't help me 3 or 4 times...
I mean all was working great till I changed my computer and I cannot use something I pay for but obviously it's nobody's problem... 😕

Thank you for helping me, I message you now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2013 Jan 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having a similar problem. I had photoshop cs6 extended trial and it expired so I bought a photoshop cs6 subscription but now, when I try to download it I always get the trial version for extended and it requires a serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines