After installation of the Reader Update 10.1.4 the language of the Adobe Reader changed from german to english and can not be set back to german.
I did a complete uninstall of Adobe Reader and did a manual install with AdbeRdr1014_de_DE.exe, but the reader UI is stil in english, but displaying "Deutsch" in the options dialog.
deployed with System Center Configuration Manager 2012 with System Center Updates Publisher 2011 and Adobe SCUP Catalog.
You may want to use this tool to remove all traces of previous version(s) of Reader:
Then, if you want to reinstall Reader, download the offline installer of the version you want from
After downloading, restart your computer and run the installer before doing anything else.
I would like to use SCCM/SCUP to deploy these updates to about 300 computers... And I do not want to reinstall Adobe Reader manually on all of these machines if things get messed up this way....
Can you let us know the OS version, architechture and language. Also what was the version/language of Reader before applying the update. I have tried updating a Reader X manually (out of SCUP environment) and it works perfectly.
Europe, Middle East and Africa