Skip navigation
clayton75
Currently Being Moderated

Presentation not playing

Sep 3, 2012 8:39 PM

Tags: #muse

I have a presentation slideshow on the homepage of this site.  It works great in Muse, and even when the local browser window pops up it appears to work.  However, after I export the html and upload it via FTP, it just shows the first slide and the the active trigger is not showing active... so the whole thing just sits there on the first slide and doesn't move.

I have cleaned out the site folder and exported the html several times with no luck.  I have tried using the Muse ftp function and that didn't make a difference either.

http://www.bswest.com

I just realized that the accordion on the special events page doesn't work either.  it does in muse and in the preview, but not after uploading.

Can anyone tell me why this is happening with these widgets and how to fix them?

Thank you!

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Sep 5, 2012 2:28 PM   in reply to clayton75

I see that all the files exported from Muse are not on the server,

http://project02.businesscatalyst.com/Jing/2012-09-06_0249.png

Try to export the html to a different folder altogether, may be on your desktop and then use an ftp client like filezilla to upload the pages. Let me know how that goes.

- Abhishek Maurya

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 7, 2012 7:52 AM   in reply to clayton75

Hey - I see that your web site is working fine.

- Abhishek Maurya

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 10, 2012 6:28 AM   in reply to clayton75

I'm afraid there is no easy way of changing the codes. By the way, which company are you hosting the web site with, this might help other users on the forums ?

- Abhishek Maurya

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points